I will be spending couple of days in India and here are the cities that I would like to see.
New Delhi, Agra, Varanasi and Jaipur.
Anybody can help on the best way to go from one place to the other one; as well as the order to do it?
Finally, if there is something else in the area that I should see, please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 2 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 3 Tokyo daytrip
- 4 Japan GTG, early April
- 5 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 6 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 7 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 13 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 14 Taiwan confusion..
- 15 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 16 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 17 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 18 Laos- two weeks in January
- 19 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 20 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Snapshots From Kerala
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Other than Kyoto?
- 25 Japan itinerary advice