I will be spending couple of days in India and here are the cities that I would like to see.
New Delhi, Agra, Varanasi and Jaipur.
Anybody can help on the best way to go from one place to the other one; as well as the order to do it?
Finally, if there is something else in the area that I should see, please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인바다이야기게임 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 2 온라인바다이야기 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 3 바다낚시 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 4 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 5 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 6 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 7 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 10 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 11 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Kerala trip
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 E Visa for India?
- 15 1-2 months South East Asia
- 16 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 17 Help - India.
- 18 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 19 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 20 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 21 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 22 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 23 Side trips from Taipei
- 24 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 25 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days