My husband and I are interested in a trip to China next April for about 12-14 days. We are debating whether to go on an organized tour or whether to travel independently. We don't consider ourselves "tour people," but we are concerned about the language issue. Any suggestions? Which tours are good ones? How difficult is it to hire guides and make independent arrangements in China? Thanks, Karen
Trip to China- tour or independent???
View all Asia activity »
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 4 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 9 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 10 1 week Philippines
- 11 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 12 Japan: best time to go?
- 13 Magical India
- 14 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 15 Travel Insurance
- 16 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 17 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 18 SALAY from BAGAN
- 19 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 20 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 21 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 22 cell phone in india
- 23 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 24 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 25 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May