I would like to plan a trip to asis for the summer for my family. At the time my 2 kids will be 8 and 3.
I would like to do extended stays in several places possibly, thailand, singapore, china and japan(Maybe 1 week each). If anyone knows of a place where we could possibly do customizable packages or has any ideas on how we could make this work it would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 2 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 3 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 4 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Japan itinerary advice
- 8 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 11 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Other than Kyoto?
- 15 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 16 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 17 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 18 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 19 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 20 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 21 Beijing tours
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 24 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 25 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!