I would like to plan a trip to asis for the summer for my family. At the time my 2 kids will be 8 and 3.
I would like to do extended stays in several places possibly, thailand, singapore, china and japan(Maybe 1 week each). If anyone knows of a place where we could possibly do customizable packages or has any ideas on how we could make this work it would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vaccinations
- 2 Borneo forest fires
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 5 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 6 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 7 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 8 Bridge players Beware!!
- 9 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 10 Chengdu and Beijing
- 11 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 12 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 13 2 months in Indonesia
- 14 a year in burma
- 15 First time to SEA
- 16 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 17 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 18 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 19 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 20 Seoul Searching Questions
- 21 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 22 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 23 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 24 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 25 I miss Mongolia