I would like to plan a trip to asis for the summer for my family. At the time my 2 kids will be 8 and 3.
I would like to do extended stays in several places possibly, thailand, singapore, china and japan(Maybe 1 week each). If anyone knows of a place where we could possibly do customizable packages or has any ideas on how we could make this work it would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy Registered IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates,Passports,Drivers License,ID Cards,
- 2 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 7 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 8 In Seoul for one day
- 9 Some notes about South Korea
- 10 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 13 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 14 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 15 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 16 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 17 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 18 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 19 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 20 Totally unprepared
- 21 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 22 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 23 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 24 Rental Car Bali
- 25 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon