I would like to plan a trip to asis for the summer for my family. At the time my 2 kids will be 8 and 3.
I would like to do extended stays in several places possibly, thailand, singapore, china and japan(Maybe 1 week each). If anyone knows of a place where we could possibly do customizable packages or has any ideas on how we could make this work it would be really helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 2 Tiger Temple
- 3 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 4 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 5 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 6 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 7 Driving in Japan
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 10 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 11 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 12 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 13 First time trip to Japan questions
- 14 Laos in the end of June
- 15 Japan & WiFi
- 16 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 17 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 18 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 19 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 20 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 21 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 22 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 23 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 24 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 25 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan