My wife and I spent a few days on Phu Quoc in Vietnam in November last year. We checked out some of the island by bike and motorbike and we tried various restaurants. Here is a trip report with a few photos and links: http://gardkarlsen.com/Phu_Quoc_Vietnam_trip_report.htm I hope this can give other travelers an idea of what to expect if they visit this island Get in touch if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기 상어 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 토토총판 xxxㅌㅌㅌ노하우 【_kakao: dnj2016'∴'텔레그램 : speed2017_】
- 3 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 4 넷마블머니 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 5 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 6 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 7 릴게임 파트너 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 9 changing left over currency
- 10 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 11 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 12 Luxury Serviced Apartments
- 13 Alternative to Koyasan
- 14 Itinerary feedback please
- 15 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 16 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 17 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 18 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 19 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 20 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 23 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 24 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 25 Tokyo hotel help