My wife and I spent a few days on Phu Quoc in Vietnam in November last year. We checked out some of the island by bike and motorbike and we tried various restaurants. Here is a trip report with a few photos and links: http://gardkarlsen.com/Phu_Quoc_Vietnam_trip_report.htm I hope this can give other travelers an idea of what to expect if they visit this island Get in touch if you have any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/primal-growth/
- 2 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 3 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 4 New Years in Japan
- 5 A Victory Day Tour
- 6 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 7 Traffic and Police in India
- 8 India visa for new passport
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 13 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 New Thai Visa
- 18 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 Sri Lanka in December
- 21 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 22 january 31 in colombo
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 25 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki