A perk of working abroad is the chance to travel: from Abu Dhabi this year, we’ve visited 10 countries as of September, excluding work travel. Usually these trips are under a week and too brief to write up, but for longer ones, both more research goes into the planning, and afterward there are more experiences and recommendations to share with other travelers.
ABOUT THE REPORT:
To make this report accessible, there’s a separate post per destination and headers for activities/sights/food etc. for skipping through to read parts of interest.
DAYS 1-3: Bangkok
DAYS 4-7: Siem Reap
DAY 8: Transit via BKK to Krabi
DAYS 9-13: Ko Phi Phi
DAYS 14-16: Bangkok
BKK: MOCA, Chatuchak, Chinatown Street Food Tour, Thonburi, Nana, Rooftop Bars, Nahm, Soi Cowboy
SR: Angkor, Riverside, Biking, Cooking Class
PP: Review of Outrigger Resort, Viewpoint Hiking, Kayaking
ALL: hotels, food, spa, shopping
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy, and hearing of your experiences is always welcome for future visits
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 2 다놀자게임 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 3 다놀자 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 4 다빈치 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 5 http://www.supplementadvise.com/testo-max-review/
- 6 손오공 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 7 "necessities" for India
- 8 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 Changing planes at Dubai
- 11 14 days in Myanmar
- 12 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 13 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 14 50th Anniversary trip
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 17 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 18 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 19 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Short trip to Myanmar
- 21 ATMs in Japan
- 22 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 23 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 24 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)