A perk of working abroad is the chance to travel: from Abu Dhabi this year, we’ve visited 10 countries as of September, excluding work travel. Usually these trips are under a week and too brief to write up, but for longer ones, both more research goes into the planning, and afterward there are more experiences and recommendations to share with other travelers.
ABOUT THE REPORT:
To make this report accessible, there’s a separate post per destination and headers for activities/sights/food etc. for skipping through to read parts of interest.
DAYS 1-3: Bangkok
DAYS 4-7: Siem Reap
DAY 8: Transit via BKK to Krabi
DAYS 9-13: Ko Phi Phi
DAYS 14-16: Bangkok
BKK: MOCA, Chatuchak, Chinatown Street Food Tour, Thonburi, Nana, Rooftop Bars, Nahm, Soi Cowboy
SR: Angkor, Riverside, Biking, Cooking Class
PP: Review of Outrigger Resort, Viewpoint Hiking, Kayaking
ALL: hotels, food, spa, shopping
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy, and hearing of your experiences is always welcome for future visits
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMAIL PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre B*G
- 2 shanghai for 4 days
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 8 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 10 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 13 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 14 Something about... Malaysia
- 15 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 16 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 17 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 18 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 19 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 20 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 23 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 24 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 25 First Trip to Japan in August
TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)