This is my 3rd time to Bangkok. Every visit to Bangkok, I try to visit a different attraction. This time round I did:
1. Asiatique (latest attraction in Bangkok)
2. Stayed at the newly built, conveniently located and competitively priced Glow Pratunam Hotel
3. Platinum Mall
4. Seenspace (clusters of Cafes)
5. Ancient City (with tour with tongs)
7. Paragon 4D movie
Tried tons of restaurants.
Tons of Pictures and reviews on my blog. Do feel free to visit
Bangkok 2012 Dec: (LATEST ENTRY)
(Part 1) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2013/07/bangkok-2012-part-3.html
(Part 2) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2013/04/bangkok-2012-part-2.html
(Part 3) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2013/02/bangkok-2012-again.html
My previous 2 visits to Bangkok was also amazing. These are the places i have visited:
1. Kanchanaburi (with Thai Private Tour Guide) (Railway Market, Tiger Temple, Floating Market, River Kwai)
2. Terminal 21
3. Siam Paragon
4. Grand Palace
5. Yaowarat (Chinatown)
7. Chao Phraya River Cruise
8. Stayed at Amari Watergate Pratunam
Bangkok 2012 April
(Part 1) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2012/04/bangkok-part-one.html
(Part 2) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2012/05/bangkok-part-2.html
(Part 3) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2012/05/bangkok-2012-part-three.html
(Part 4) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2012/05/bangkok-2012-part-four.html
Bangkok 2011 October
(Part 1) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2011_10_01_archive.html
(Part 2) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2011_11_01_archive.html
(Part 3) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2011/12/bangkok-trip-part-3.html
Hope this helps!!! & Thanks for visiting!
Trip Report Bangkok 6D5N / 5D4N
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 4 Bangkok and Manila
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 7 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 8 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 9 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 10 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 11 Visa
- 12 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 13 Gluten free in Japan?
- 14 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 15 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 16 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 17 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 18 Need a guide in Burma?
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 21 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 22 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 25 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?