This is my 3rd time to Bangkok. Every visit to Bangkok, I try to visit a different attraction. This time round I did:
1. Asiatique (latest attraction in Bangkok)
2. Stayed at the newly built, conveniently located and competitively priced Glow Pratunam Hotel
3. Platinum Mall
4. Seenspace (clusters of Cafes)
5. Ancient City (with tour with tongs)
7. Paragon 4D movie
Tried tons of restaurants.
Tons of Pictures and reviews on my blog. Do feel free to visit
Bangkok 2012 Dec: (LATEST ENTRY)
(Part 1) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2013/07/bangkok-2012-part-3.html
(Part 2) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2013/04/bangkok-2012-part-2.html
(Part 3) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2013/02/bangkok-2012-again.html
My previous 2 visits to Bangkok was also amazing. These are the places i have visited:
1. Kanchanaburi (with Thai Private Tour Guide) (Railway Market, Tiger Temple, Floating Market, River Kwai)
2. Terminal 21
3. Siam Paragon
4. Grand Palace
5. Yaowarat (Chinatown)
7. Chao Phraya River Cruise
8. Stayed at Amari Watergate Pratunam
Bangkok 2012 April
(Part 1) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2012/04/bangkok-part-one.html
(Part 2) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2012/05/bangkok-part-2.html
(Part 3) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2012/05/bangkok-2012-part-three.html
(Part 4) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2012/05/bangkok-2012-part-four.html
Bangkok 2011 October
(Part 1) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2011_10_01_archive.html
(Part 2) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2011_11_01_archive.html
(Part 3) http://keeewei.blogspot.sg/2011/12/bangkok-trip-part-3.html
Hope this helps!!! & Thanks for visiting!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing tours
- 2 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 9 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 13 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos