We would like to do a day trek to see the tribal people but I am concerned about hard it might be.
Has anyone done a trek in Burma? Can healthy mid-60's women handle it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Get a chance to WIN $100 worth of Chinese Lessons
- 2 http://getnutritionshelp.com/avanti-skin-renewal/
- 3 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 4 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 5 Trust Registration
- 6 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 7 Would you weigh in on 1st-timer's rough itinerary?
- 8 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 9 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 10 where to stay in Busan
- 11 First time to India
- 12 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 13 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 14 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 15 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 16 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 17 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 18 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 19 Thai Jungle Experience
- 20 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 21 First time getting out of the country
- 22 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 23 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 24 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 25 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.