We would like to do a day trek to see the tribal people but I am concerned about hard it might be.
Has anyone done a trek in Burma? Can healthy mid-60's women handle it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YES: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAL 24*7
- 2 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 3 Mount Koya
- 4 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 5 Twin rooms in Japan
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Idiotic time zone question
- 8 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 9 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 10 Sometahing is wrong
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 sri lanka- tips required
- 13 base bangkok or manilla
- 14 Christmas in the Alps
- 15 Change my Itinerary?
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week