Please, check my review on Tripadvisor for Great Vision Trek&Expedition, the company we took for the trekking (unfortunately, you are not allowed to trek in Tsum Valley without a guide).
Today I got the GM reply to my review full of lies and lame excuses (on Tripadvisor).
I want everybody to know this company did nothing for us in the situation.
They never contacted us (only when tried to sell a government hellicopter) and the Embassy and the Nepalese Army.
Only our friends managed to find our location. All the negotiations with the Russian Embassy, Nepalese Government were held by our friends, families and us. Never by this tourist company.
Here is the link http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293890-d7623235-r272885656-Great_Vision_Trek_Expedition_Day_Tours-Kathmandu_Kathmandu_Valley_Bagmati_Zone_C.html#REVIEWS
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 base bangkok or manilla
- 2 Indy 500 : how to watch online
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 6 Idiotic time zone question
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 9 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 10 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 11 Mount Koya
- 12 Sometahing is wrong
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 Twin rooms in Japan
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 sri lanka- tips required
- 17 Change my Itinerary?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 21 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 25 India - remnants of the British Raj
Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition