Please, check my review on Tripadvisor for Great Vision Trek&Expedition, the company we took for the trekking (unfortunately, you are not allowed to trek in Tsum Valley without a guide).
Today I got the GM reply to my review full of lies and lame excuses (on Tripadvisor).
I want everybody to know this company did nothing for us in the situation.
They never contacted us (only when tried to sell a government hellicopter) and the Embassy and the Nepalese Army.
Only our friends managed to find our location. All the negotiations with the Russian Embassy, Nepalese Government were held by our friends, families and us. Never by this tourist company.
Here is the link http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293890-d7623235-r272885656-Great_Vision_Trek_Expedition_Day_Tours-Kathmandu_Kathmandu_Valley_Bagmati_Zone_C.html#REVIEWS
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi Escorts, Delhi Female Escorts 9582244063 Call Girls
- 2 Delhi Escorts Female Escorts in Delhi 7999999362 Call Girls in Delhi
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 8 Free Tour Guide In Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 11 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 17 Takayama trail, Japan
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 20 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 21 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India
Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition