Please, check my review on Tripadvisor for Great Vision Trek&Expedition, the company we took for the trekking (unfortunately, you are not allowed to trek in Tsum Valley without a guide).
Today I got the GM reply to my review full of lies and lame excuses (on Tripadvisor).
I want everybody to know this company did nothing for us in the situation.
They never contacted us (only when tried to sell a government hellicopter) and the Embassy and the Nepalese Army.
Only our friends managed to find our location. All the negotiations with the Russian Embassy, Nepalese Government were held by our friends, families and us. Never by this tourist company.
Here is the link http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293890-d7623235-r272885656-Great_Vision_Trek_Expedition_Day_Tours-Kathmandu_Kathmandu_Valley_Bagmati_Zone_C.html#REVIEWS
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 2 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 7 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 8 Mumbai short visit
- 9 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 10 Thailand Guides
- 11 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 12 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 13 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Phuket Beaches
- 16 India itinerary critique please
- 17 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 18 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 19 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 22 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 23 Vientiane and ??
- 24 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 25 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition