Please, check my review on Tripadvisor for Great Vision Trek&Expedition, the company we took for the trekking (unfortunately, you are not allowed to trek in Tsum Valley without a guide).
Today I got the GM reply to my review full of lies and lame excuses (on Tripadvisor).
I want everybody to know this company did nothing for us in the situation.
They never contacted us (only when tried to sell a government hellicopter) and the Embassy and the Nepalese Army.
Only our friends managed to find our location. All the negotiations with the Russian Embassy, Nepalese Government were held by our friends, families and us. Never by this tourist company.
Here is the link http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293890-d7623235-r272885656-Great_Vision_Trek_Expedition_Day_Tours-Kathmandu_Kathmandu_Valley_Bagmati_Zone_C.html#REVIEWS
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Bangkok Taxis
- 6 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 7 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 8 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 9 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 10 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 11 A month in central Asia
- 12 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 15 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 18 favorite activities in krabi area
- 19 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 20 Cambodia arrival visa
- 21 Itinerary feedback please
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 24 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 25 Singapore with kids
Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition