I am travelling with my daughter to Sapa on 26 May to go to Bac Ha markets straight from the station. The following few days after this we have some trekking that we would like to undertake. I want to understand the weather and what I may need to bring along for clothing and shoes for the market and the trekking we plan to do. I have reviewed many links to online weather forecasts and all of them fluctuate between 20 - 34 degrees on any given day. This seems crazy so I am hoping to get a true representation via Fodors from those who may be on the ground in Sapa. Any advice will be highly appreciated on both the forecast and appropriate clothing. We are super excited and want to ensure we pack right so we can enjoy our experience to the fullest. Much appreciated and keep smiling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/nouvelle-beaute-serum
- 2 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 3 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 4 New Years in Japan
- 5 A Victory Day Tour
- 6 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 7 Traffic and Police in India
- 8 India visa for new passport
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 13 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 New Thai Visa
- 18 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 Sri Lanka in December
- 21 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 22 january 31 in colombo
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 25 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
Trekking in Sapa end of May - what to wear and help with weather forecast!