I am travelling with my daughter to Sapa on 26 May to go to Bac Ha markets straight from the station. The following few days after this we have some trekking that we would like to undertake. I want to understand the weather and what I may need to bring along for clothing and shoes for the market and the trekking we plan to do. I have reviewed many links to online weather forecasts and all of them fluctuate between 20 - 34 degrees on any given day. This seems crazy so I am hoping to get a true representation via Fodors from those who may be on the ground in Sapa. Any advice will be highly appreciated on both the forecast and appropriate clothing. We are super excited and want to ensure we pack right so we can enjoy our experience to the fullest. Much appreciated and keep smiling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.hairlosspropecia.org/ultra-pure-memory-boost-xl/
- 2 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 6 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 7 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 8 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 9 India help needed
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 11 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 12 Trekking outside Sapa
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 15 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 16 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Ko Kraden hotels
- 20 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 21 Hoi Ann hotel
- 22 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 23 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 24 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 25 Three Week Trip to Japan
Trekking in Sapa end of May - what to wear and help with weather forecast!