I am travelling with my daughter to Sapa on 26 May to go to Bac Ha markets straight from the station. The following few days after this we have some trekking that we would like to undertake. I want to understand the weather and what I may need to bring along for clothing and shoes for the market and the trekking we plan to do. I have reviewed many links to online weather forecasts and all of them fluctuate between 20 - 34 degrees on any given day. This seems crazy so I am hoping to get a true representation via Fodors from those who may be on the ground in Sapa. Any advice will be highly appreciated on both the forecast and appropriate clothing. We are super excited and want to ensure we pack right so we can enjoy our experience to the fullest. Much appreciated and keep smiling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 네임드사다리사이트【∠】ZVZ78.COM【∠】온라인배팅 안전놀이터
- 2 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 3 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 China in june-July
- 11 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 14 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 China in July
- 17 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 18 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Being customs
- 25 Itinerary feedback please
Trekking in Sapa end of May - what to wear and help with weather forecast!