I am travelling with my daughter to Sapa on 26 May to go to Bac Ha markets straight from the station. The following few days after this we have some trekking that we would like to undertake. I want to understand the weather and what I may need to bring along for clothing and shoes for the market and the trekking we plan to do. I have reviewed many links to online weather forecasts and all of them fluctuate between 20 - 34 degrees on any given day. This seems crazy so I am hoping to get a true representation via Fodors from those who may be on the ground in Sapa. Any advice will be highly appreciated on both the forecast and appropriate clothing. We are super excited and want to ensure we pack right so we can enjoy our experience to the fullest. Much appreciated and keep smiling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tec*h TECHNICAL SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL LOGIN 24*7
- 2 Tea estates of Munnar
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 5 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 6 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 7 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Booking on the fly
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 13 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 like my food
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Portable wifi rental
- 19 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 20 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 23 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 24 Uzbekistan Visa
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
Trekking in Sapa end of May - what to wear and help with weather forecast!