I'd like to see Matsumoto Castle and nothing else in Matsumoto, so I do not want to spend the night there. Is 1 hour enough time ,to visit the castle, because that is all the time I would have if I left Shinjuku station at 7:56, arrived in Matsumoto at 10:36 and then made a 2:05 Nohi bus to Takayama which gets in at 4:25. Also, is the bus ride over very windy roads. DH does not do well on those kinds of roads. If we skip Matsumoto we we would travel directly to Takayama from Tokyo. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Travelling Tokyo-Matsumoto-Takayama in one day
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 2 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 3 Vietnam money
- 4 Guilin/Yangshuo/Longsheng
- 5 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 6 ...or maybe India?
- 7 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 8 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 9 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 10 BANGKOK - Where My Travel Luck Ran Out
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 13 OUR SEASIA Odyssey
- 14 India in November
- 15 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 16 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 17 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 18 Southern India
- 19 help,
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 22 Magical India
- 23 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 24 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 25 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain