I'd like to see Matsumoto Castle and nothing else in Matsumoto, so I do not want to spend the night there. Is 1 hour enough time ,to visit the castle, because that is all the time I would have if I left Shinjuku station at 7:56, arrived in Matsumoto at 10:36 and then made a 2:05 Nohi bus to Takayama which gets in at 4:25. Also, is the bus ride over very windy roads. DH does not do well on those kinds of roads. If we skip Matsumoto we we would travel directly to Takayama from Tokyo. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Travelling Tokyo-Matsumoto-Takayama in one day
- 1 Sri Lanka
- 2 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 3 Kashmir or Nepal
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 7 Ipoh
- 8 Hello, Vietnam
- 9 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 10 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 11 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 12 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 13 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 14 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 15 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 16 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 17 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 18 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 19 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 20 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 21 Wildlife Tour of India
- 22 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 25 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?