My friend and I are traveling from the States this mid-June to Thailand.
I understand this is not necessarily 'high season' in Thailand and I am wondering how far in advance I should consider booking planes tickets? What I should consider a good price? Right now the tickets that would accommodate our travel dates are starting around $1650 and upwards. Should I consider this as a deal, or shall I wait until the date gets a little closer, or am I running the risk of prices going up even more?
I appreciate any advice you got!
Travelling to Thailand from U.S. June 2014-Flight question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 2 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 5 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 6 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 7 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 8 Nepal - Trekking Tragedy...
- 9 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 10 Triple Room in Singapore
- 11 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 12 What I like about Mumbai
- 13 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 14 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 15 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 16 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 20 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 21 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 22 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 23 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 24 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 25 Having doubts with China