My friend and I are traveling from the States this mid-June to Thailand.
I understand this is not necessarily 'high season' in Thailand and I am wondering how far in advance I should consider booking planes tickets? What I should consider a good price? Right now the tickets that would accommodate our travel dates are starting around $1650 and upwards. Should I consider this as a deal, or shall I wait until the date gets a little closer, or am I running the risk of prices going up even more?
I appreciate any advice you got!
Travelling to Thailand from U.S. June 2014-Flight question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 2 India
- 3 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 4 Bali Question
- 5 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 6 Vietnam - Questions
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 8 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 9 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 10 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 11 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 12 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 13 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 17 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 18 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 19 Osaka shopping
- 20 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 21 Takayama ideas in April?
- 22 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 23 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 24 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 25 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review