My friend and I are traveling from the States this mid-June to Thailand.
I understand this is not necessarily 'high season' in Thailand and I am wondering how far in advance I should consider booking planes tickets? What I should consider a good price? Right now the tickets that would accommodate our travel dates are starting around $1650 and upwards. Should I consider this as a deal, or shall I wait until the date gets a little closer, or am I running the risk of prices going up even more?
I appreciate any advice you got!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa debate
- 2 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 4 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Vietnam visa
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies
Travelling to Thailand from U.S. June 2014-Flight question