My friend and I are traveling from the States this mid-June to Thailand.
I understand this is not necessarily 'high season' in Thailand and I am wondering how far in advance I should consider booking planes tickets? What I should consider a good price? Right now the tickets that would accommodate our travel dates are starting around $1650 and upwards. Should I consider this as a deal, or shall I wait until the date gets a little closer, or am I running the risk of prices going up even more?
I appreciate any advice you got!
Travelling to Thailand from U.S. June 2014-Flight question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 April in Bangkok, again!
- 4 Problems at 12,000'
- 5 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 6 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 7 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 8 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 9 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 10 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 11 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 12 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 13 Which Putu in Bali????
- 14 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 15 Japan, japan
- 16 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 17 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 18 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 19 Hong Kong restaurants
- 20 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 21 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 22 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 23 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 24 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 25 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed