My friend and I are traveling from the States this mid-June to Thailand.
I understand this is not necessarily 'high season' in Thailand and I am wondering how far in advance I should consider booking planes tickets? What I should consider a good price? Right now the tickets that would accommodate our travel dates are starting around $1650 and upwards. Should I consider this as a deal, or shall I wait until the date gets a little closer, or am I running the risk of prices going up even more?
I appreciate any advice you got!
Travelling to Thailand from U.S. June 2014-Flight question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 2 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 3 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 4 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 5 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 6 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 7 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 8 Malaysian honeymoon
- 9 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 10 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 11 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 12 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 13 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 14 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 15 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 16 India - 2 Days only
- 17 China with Collette Tours
- 18 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 19 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 20 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 22 Beach selection in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 24 Burma river cruise
- 25 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.