My friend and I are traveling from the States this mid-June to Thailand.
I understand this is not necessarily 'high season' in Thailand and I am wondering how far in advance I should consider booking planes tickets? What I should consider a good price? Right now the tickets that would accommodate our travel dates are starting around $1650 and upwards. Should I consider this as a deal, or shall I wait until the date gets a little closer, or am I running the risk of prices going up even more?
I appreciate any advice you got!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 5 hiking japan sept
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 13 shanghai for 4 days
- 14 Budget Servied Apt
- 15 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 18 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 19 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 20 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 21 Something about... Malaysia
- 22 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 23 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 24 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 25 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
Travelling to Thailand from U.S. June 2014-Flight question