My friend and I are traveling from the States this mid-June to Thailand.
I understand this is not necessarily 'high season' in Thailand and I am wondering how far in advance I should consider booking planes tickets? What I should consider a good price? Right now the tickets that would accommodate our travel dates are starting around $1650 and upwards. Should I consider this as a deal, or shall I wait until the date gets a little closer, or am I running the risk of prices going up even more?
I appreciate any advice you got!
Travelling to Thailand from U.S. June 2014-Flight question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 3 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 4 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 7 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 8 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 9 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 10 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 11 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 12 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 13 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 14 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 15 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 16 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 17 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 18 Connaught Place
- 19 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 My SEA trip - photos update
- 22 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 23 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 24 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 25 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?