i will arrive in Tokyo on 8th October , 7pm, but I would like to visit Takayama. Is it best to stay the night at Tokyo and get the bus or train next day to Takayama? Or alternatively take bus/train to Nagoya/Gifu and stay a night there and go there next day.
The problem is it is Takayama festival next day - 9th-10th October, so will it be too packed and busy to get into Takayama if I go next day. Is it better to take nightbus from Tokyo to Takayama that night I arrive?
How busy is the festival?
Many thanks if you could help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 OME인터넷카지노사이트ひ≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 2 Phuket Weather
- 3 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 4 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 5 hanoi eats
- 6 Vietnam Travel Guide
- 7 Travel Advice to Vietnam
- 8 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 9 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 10 Castle & King tour operator review
- 11 Chiang Mai
- 12 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 13 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 14 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 15 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 16 Buying jewelry in India
- 17 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 18 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 19 Mongolia itinerary
- 20 Buying Jewelry in India
- 21 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 New Delhi - What to see?
- 24 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 25 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
Travelling to Takayama from Tokyo during Takayama festival