i will arrive in Tokyo on 8th October , 7pm, but I would like to visit Takayama. Is it best to stay the night at Tokyo and get the bus or train next day to Takayama? Or alternatively take bus/train to Nagoya/Gifu and stay a night there and go there next day.
The problem is it is Takayama festival next day - 9th-10th October, so will it be too packed and busy to get into Takayama if I go next day. Is it better to take nightbus from Tokyo to Takayama that night I arrive?
How busy is the festival?
Many thanks if you could help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 buy real fake passport id card driving license and other documents
- 2 http://boosthightestosterones.com/no2-shred-reviews/
- 3 Online Pharmacy and Medical Store India
- 4 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 5 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 6 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 7 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 8 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 9 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 10 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 11 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 12 First time trip to Japan questions
- 13 Laos in the end of June
- 14 Japan & WiFi
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 17 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 18 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 19 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 20 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 21 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 22 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 23 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 24 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 25 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
Travelling to Takayama from Tokyo during Takayama festival