I am going on a business trip to hshinchu in taipei and is planning to extend a week for lesiure. But I heard, the place can be pretty much covered within a couple of days. So i was hoping to take the opportunity to travel outside of hsinchu as well. Being my first trip to taiwan and I am pretty overwhelm by the places of interests to visit.
any recommendations should i head taipei or cover the neighbouring area? I was hoping to visit Kenting but i reckon that will be too far.
Hope to hear from you guys, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 North India Itinerary advice
- 2 The Indian money crunch.
- 3 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 4 The truth about elephant tourism
- 5 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 6 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 7 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 8 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 9 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 10 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 11 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 12 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 13 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 Kerala trip
- 15 E Visa for India?
- 16 1-2 months South East Asia
- 17 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 18 Help - India.
- 19 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 20 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 21 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 22 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 23 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 24 Side trips from Taipei
- 25 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days