I am going on a business trip to hshinchu in taipei and is planning to extend a week for lesiure. But I heard, the place can be pretty much covered within a couple of days. So i was hoping to take the opportunity to travel outside of hsinchu as well. Being my first trip to taiwan and I am pretty overwhelm by the places of interests to visit.
any recommendations should i head taipei or cover the neighbouring area? I was hoping to visit Kenting but i reckon that will be too far.
Hope to hear from you guys, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Safari 2017
- 2 Japan- National Holiday
- 3 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 4 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 India in March and April??
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Rishikesh, India
- 15 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 16 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 17 Passport
- 18 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 21 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 22 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 23 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 24 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 25 Amakusa island help