I am going on a business trip to hshinchu in taipei and is planning to extend a week for lesiure. But I heard, the place can be pretty much covered within a couple of days. So i was hoping to take the opportunity to travel outside of hsinchu as well. Being my first trip to taiwan and I am pretty overwhelm by the places of interests to visit.
any recommendations should i head taipei or cover the neighbouring area? I was hoping to visit Kenting but i reckon that will be too far.
Hope to hear from you guys, thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hiking japan sept
- 2 Terracotta Warriors
- 3 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 4 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 5 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 6 The best way to My Son
- 7 Japan Itinerary!
- 8 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 9 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 10 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 11 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 14 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 17 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 18 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 21 shanghai for 4 days
- 22 Budget Servied Apt
- 23 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 25 Himeji Castle - luggage storage