My family and I are currently in Krabi, Thailand from
Australia. This coming weekend we are supposed to be flying to KL, however mine and my two brothers passports are 9 days short of the 6 month validity period and therefore we can't web check in. If we're able to get to KL, possibly by checking in at the airport, can anyone advise what will happen in KL when it's realised our passports are short of the 6 months? My parents passports don't expire in the next 6 months so we are hoping this helps our situation? My dad and brothers are due to fly out 24 hours after landing in KL and my mum and I are flying out 3 days later. Will we be made to fly out straight away? Will we be allowed to stay as we've got flights booked back to Australia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 India help needed
- 4 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 5 Sim cards and adaptors
- 6 Sri Lanka Visa
- 7 Hoi Ann hotel
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Place to stay Hue
- 10 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 11 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 12 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 13 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 14 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 15 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 16 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 17 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 18 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 19 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 20 Trekking outside Sapa
- 21 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 22 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 23 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 24 Go to Pai or not?
- 25 Ko Kraden hotels
Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport