My family and I are currently in Krabi, Thailand from
Australia. This coming weekend we are supposed to be flying to KL, however mine and my two brothers passports are 9 days short of the 6 month validity period and therefore we can't web check in. If we're able to get to KL, possibly by checking in at the airport, can anyone advise what will happen in KL when it's realised our passports are short of the 6 months? My parents passports don't expire in the next 6 months so we are hoping this helps our situation? My dad and brothers are due to fly out 24 hours after landing in KL and my mum and I are flying out 3 days later. Will we be made to fly out straight away? Will we be allowed to stay as we've got flights booked back to Australia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 4 Travel India solo
- 5 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 6 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 10 North India Itinerary advice
- 11 Indonesia travel agent
- 12 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 13 Osaka, aquarium?
- 14 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 15 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 16 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 17 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 18 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 19 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 20 A beach of choice on Samui
- 21 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 22 Bangkok Taxis
- 23 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 24 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 25 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport