My family and I are currently in Krabi, Thailand from
Australia. This coming weekend we are supposed to be flying to KL, however mine and my two brothers passports are 9 days short of the 6 month validity period and therefore we can't web check in. If we're able to get to KL, possibly by checking in at the airport, can anyone advise what will happen in KL when it's realised our passports are short of the 6 months? My parents passports don't expire in the next 6 months so we are hoping this helps our situation? My dad and brothers are due to fly out 24 hours after landing in KL and my mum and I are flying out 3 days later. Will we be made to fly out straight away? Will we be allowed to stay as we've got flights booked back to Australia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa debate
- 2 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 4 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Vietnam visa
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies
Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport