My family and I are currently in Krabi, Thailand from
Australia. This coming weekend we are supposed to be flying to KL, however mine and my two brothers passports are 9 days short of the 6 month validity period and therefore we can't web check in. If we're able to get to KL, possibly by checking in at the airport, can anyone advise what will happen in KL when it's realised our passports are short of the 6 months? My parents passports don't expire in the next 6 months so we are hoping this helps our situation? My dad and brothers are due to fly out 24 hours after landing in KL and my mum and I are flying out 3 days later. Will we be made to fly out straight away? Will we be allowed to stay as we've got flights booked back to Australia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : China
- 2 Japan GTG, early April
- 3 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 4 Beijing tours
- 5 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 9 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 10 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.
Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport