My family and I are currently in Krabi, Thailand from
Australia. This coming weekend we are supposed to be flying to KL, however mine and my two brothers passports are 9 days short of the 6 month validity period and therefore we can't web check in. If we're able to get to KL, possibly by checking in at the airport, can anyone advise what will happen in KL when it's realised our passports are short of the 6 months? My parents passports don't expire in the next 6 months so we are hoping this helps our situation? My dad and brothers are due to fly out 24 hours after landing in KL and my mum and I are flying out 3 days later. Will we be made to fly out straight away? Will we be allowed to stay as we've got flights booked back to Australia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/priaboost/
- 2 Best Of Nepal Tour
- 3 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 7 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 13 shanghai for 4 days
- 14 Budget Servied Apt
- 15 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 18 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 19 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 20 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 21 Something about... Malaysia
- 22 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 23 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 24 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 25 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport