My family and I are currently in Krabi, Thailand from
Australia. This coming weekend we are supposed to be flying to KL, however mine and my two brothers passports are 9 days short of the 6 month validity period and therefore we can't web check in. If we're able to get to KL, possibly by checking in at the airport, can anyone advise what will happen in KL when it's realised our passports are short of the 6 months? My parents passports don't expire in the next 6 months so we are hoping this helps our situation? My dad and brothers are due to fly out 24 hours after landing in KL and my mum and I are flying out 3 days later. Will we be made to fly out straight away? Will we be allowed to stay as we've got flights booked back to Australia? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 currency conversion
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 4 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 5 CNX late arrival?
- 6 is this a good travel plan?
- 7 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 8 Phenom Penh
- 9 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 10 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 11 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 12 One day in Saigon
- 13 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 14 Bali private driver recommendation
- 15 North India Itinerary advice
- 16 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 17 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 18 The Indian money crunch.
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 21 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 22 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 23 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 24 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 25 Kerala trip
Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport