Hi all ,
It has been tough 5 months at work
I am thinking of travelling to Hong Kong
I will be travelling alone
I am very interested to find a hotel near to the city landmarks with an affordable price any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 0nlinE: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO::540 ::6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 6 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 7 Twin rooms in Japan
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 10 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 13 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 14 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 15 Christmas in the Alps
- 16 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 17 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 18 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 22 Bali & Singapore in October
- 23 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 24 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 25 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)