Hi all ,
It has been tough 5 months at work
I am thinking of travelling to Hong Kong
I will be travelling alone
I am very interested to find a hotel near to the city landmarks with an affordable price any suggestions ?
Travelling to Hong kong
Hi all ,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended Rent Car for Bromo - Ijen Tour
- 2 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 3 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 4 India at the end of May
- 5 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 6 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 7 Creating a Central + East Java Dream Travel!
- 8 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 9 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 10 NEPAL CONNECTION Non Profit Restaurant
- 11 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 12 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 13 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 14 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 16 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 17 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 18 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 19 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 20 Singapore
- 21 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 22 National Parks - which to choose
- 23 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 24 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 25 17 Day Itinerary