Hi all ,
It has been tough 5 months at work
I am thinking of travelling to Hong Kong
I will be travelling alone
I am very interested to find a hotel near to the city landmarks with an affordable price any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 2 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 7 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 8 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 14 Hanoi Hotel
- 15 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 16 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 17 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 20 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 21 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 22 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 23 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 24 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 25 A great trip in India