Hi all ,
It has been tough 5 months at work
I am thinking of travelling to Hong Kong
I will be travelling alone
I am very interested to find a hotel near to the city landmarks with an affordable price any suggestions ?
Travelling to Hong kong
Hi all ,
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 3 OUR SEASIA Odyssey
- 4 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 5 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 6 ...or maybe India?
- 7 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 8 India in November
- 9 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 10 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 11 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 12 Southern India
- 13 Vietnam money
- 14 help,
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 17 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 18 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 19 Magical India
- 20 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 21 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 22 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 23 ANA Dreamliner
- 24 Safety in Malaysia
- 25 Anyone in Bangkok