We would like to travel semi-independently in China. We would like someone to make transportation arrangements for us while inside the country and also airport transfers, a few city tours, a few hotel reservations (some of the hotels we want to book ourselves). Can you recommend any company to do this for us?
travelling semi-independently in China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 2 Nancy Chandler maps
- 3 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 4 Adelphi Suites
- 5 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 6 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 7 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 8 Clothing needs
- 9 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 10 Help re. Visa.
- 11 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 12 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 13 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 14 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 15 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 16 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 17 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 18 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 19 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 20 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 21 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 22 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 23 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 24 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 25 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?