I am looking to travel into Burma over land from the Laos border but have heard various stories about the ease of doing this. Does anyone know;
A. how easy it is/if it is infact possible to travel in over land.
B. what visa would be needed to do this.
C. what average daily living costs are for reasonable comfort (not the floor, but not 5*)
D. any general tips, advice, guidance or anywhere specific to see or not?!
Thanks very much for the help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 2 One night in Osaka
- 3 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Japan for Foodies
- 8 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 9 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 10 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 11 Singapore weather in August/September
- 12 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 13 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 14 First time going abroad
- 15 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 16 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Backpacking on a budget
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 21 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 22 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 23 electric plug
- 24 Day trips from Sapporo
- 25 Etiquette in Japan