I am looking to travel into Burma over land from the Laos border but have heard various stories about the ease of doing this. Does anyone know;
A. how easy it is/if it is infact possible to travel in over land.
B. what visa would be needed to do this.
C. what average daily living costs are for reasonable comfort (not the floor, but not 5*)
D. any general tips, advice, guidance or anywhere specific to see or not?!
Thanks very much for the help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 2 Itinerary Help Japan
- 3 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 November, March, June... Japan?
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 9 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 10 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 11 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram