I am travelling to Philippines in August. I plan to fly from Manila to Cebu and use this as a place to travel from. I have looked into the return boat to Bohol and return bus to Oslob. Last stop will be Boracay which i plan to fly to.
Does anyone know if its possible to get from Oslob to Bohol without going via Cebu ? Any information on Bohol or Oslob would be great also.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 3 3 weeks in Japan
- 4 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 5 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 6 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 7 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 8 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Vietnam Dong
- 11 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 12 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 13 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 14 New Years in Japan
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 18 Touristy Thailand
- 19 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 20 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 21 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 22 Myanmar tour companies
- 23 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 24 A Victory Day Tour
- 25 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?