I am travelling to Philippines in August. I plan to fly from Manila to Cebu and use this as a place to travel from. I have looked into the return boat to Bohol and return bus to Oslob. Last stop will be Boracay which i plan to fly to.
Does anyone know if its possible to get from Oslob to Bohol without going via Cebu ? Any information on Bohol or Oslob would be great also.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 2 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 3 Hotel Chang Mai
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 6 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 9 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 10 Hotel in Hanoi
- 11 India help needed
- 12 Beach hotel Thailand
- 13 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 16 Sim cards and adaptors
- 17 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Sri Lanka Visa
- 20 Hoi Ann hotel
- 21 Place to stay Hue
- 22 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 23 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 24 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 25 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon