I am travelling to Philippines in August. I plan to fly from Manila to Cebu and use this as a place to travel from. I have looked into the return boat to Bohol and return bus to Oslob. Last stop will be Boracay which i plan to fly to.
Does anyone know if its possible to get from Oslob to Bohol without going via Cebu ? Any information on Bohol or Oslob would be great also.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 4 base bangkok or manilla
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 7 Idiotic time zone question
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 10 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 11 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 12 Mount Koya
- 13 Sometahing is wrong
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 Twin rooms in Japan
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 sri lanka- tips required
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer