My name is Lauren and I am looking to travel to Thailand for about 3 weeks in feb. Never been before so dont know what to expect. Havent even booked any flights yet so if anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 2 Kyushu in late September
- 3 Bangkok, day tours.
- 4 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 My First India Trip
- 7 Life Before Work Tours
- 8 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 9 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 10 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 11 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 12 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 13 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 14 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 15 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 18 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 19 hanoi eats
- 20 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 21 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 22 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 23 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 24 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 25 Castle & King tour questions