I wonder if anyone can help me? My daughter is going to Shanghai university this September for a year and we (two more children aged 15 & 17 and my husband) are thinking of going to see her for two weeks at Christmas. I dont want to stay in Shanghai the entire time, and was thinking of maybe renting an apartment for a week, and then travelling somewhere else the second week. I'd really appreciate any ideas. The dates we have are 19th December - 2nd January. Thanks so much!!
Travelling in China at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 Nepal- recipe?
- 5 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 6 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 7 My SEA trip - photos update
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 10 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 11 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 12 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 13 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 16 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 17 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 18 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 19 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 20 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 21 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 22 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 23 Connaught Place
- 24 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary