I wonder if anyone can help me? My daughter is going to Shanghai university this September for a year and we (two more children aged 15 & 17 and my husband) are thinking of going to see her for two weeks at Christmas. I dont want to stay in Shanghai the entire time, and was thinking of maybe renting an apartment for a week, and then travelling somewhere else the second week. I'd really appreciate any ideas. The dates we have are 19th December - 2nd January. Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 2 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 3 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 4 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Tips in Myanmar
- 8 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 9 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 10 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 Being customs
- 13 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 14 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 15 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 16 myanmar
- 17 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 20 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 21 A beach of choice on Samui
- 22 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 23 Travel India solo
- 24 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 25 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help