I wonder if anyone can help me? My daughter is going to Shanghai university this September for a year and we (two more children aged 15 & 17 and my husband) are thinking of going to see her for two weeks at Christmas. I dont want to stay in Shanghai the entire time, and was thinking of maybe renting an apartment for a week, and then travelling somewhere else the second week. I'd really appreciate any ideas. The dates we have are 19th December - 2nd January. Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What is your favorite holiday spot?
- 2 Are you looking Packer and Mover for Relocation?
- 3 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 4 http://www.allmusclebuilding.com/rushforce-xt-reviews/
- 5 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 6 7.5 days in India
- 7 http://www.usadrugguide.com/cognidepth-review/
- 8 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/rush-force-xt/
- 10 Natural remedies for diabetes
- 11 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 12 Any reputable Online Store of Phones from Hong Kong?
- 13 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 14 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 15 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 18 Phuket
- 19 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 20 Japan: ATM Machines
- 21 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 22 Don't forget the wellies...
- 23 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 So, why go to Vietnam?