I wonder if anyone can help me? My daughter is going to Shanghai university this September for a year and we (two more children aged 15 & 17 and my husband) are thinking of going to see her for two weeks at Christmas. I dont want to stay in Shanghai the entire time, and was thinking of maybe renting an apartment for a week, and then travelling somewhere else the second week. I'd really appreciate any ideas. The dates we have are 19th December - 2nd January. Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 2 My new 10 year china visa
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 4 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 5 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 6 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 7 Layover in Hong Kong
- 8 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 9 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 10 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 11 Italy from an Asian base
- 12 2 weeks in Java
- 13 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 14 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 15 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 16 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 17 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 18 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 19 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 20 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 21 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 22 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 23 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 24 Update on riding elephants
- 25 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong