I wonder if anyone can help me? My daughter is going to Shanghai university this September for a year and we (two more children aged 15 & 17 and my husband) are thinking of going to see her for two weeks at Christmas. I dont want to stay in Shanghai the entire time, and was thinking of maybe renting an apartment for a week, and then travelling somewhere else the second week. I'd really appreciate any ideas. The dates we have are 19th December - 2nd January. Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 2 thai baht allowance
- 3 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 6 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 7 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 8 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 9 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 10 In Seoul for one day
- 11 Japan & WiFi
- 12 Bali airport transportation
- 13 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 14 Travel Itenary
- 15 Halong Bay cruise
- 16 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 17 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 18 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 19 Passport for Indonesia
- 20 Fabric shops in India
- 21 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 22 japan itenirary help
- 23 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar