We have just booked a trip which includes a week at a lovely sounding hotel (The Paradee) on Koh Samet. The company asked for £400 for a return transfer from Bangkok (airport) to the hotel so, funnily enough, we declined their kind offer. I can see from the Lonely Planet that there are various possibilities for us to go with - taxi and ferry, taxi to bus station then bus and ferry etc etc. Is there anyone out there who can give us a definitive 'best way to get there and back' please? We fly into Bangkok in the morning so have all day to get there but will be tired from the overnight flight so will want a quick and comfortable option if possible. Thank you in anticipation of some quality help!
Travelling from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Koh Samet in July
- 1 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 2 white sand beaches in thailand
- 3 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 4 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 Japan Attractions
- 8 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 9 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 12 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Cell Phones in India
- 17 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india