So I'll be travelling between Jakarta and Malaysia for about 6 months next year.
I wanted recommendations on prepaid call and data plans that are stable for switching between the two countries seamlessly.
Also cz' I need to be calling Jakarta alot from Malaysia, I don't want it to be a bomb.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 4 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 7 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 8 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 9 How much Yen?
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 12 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 13 South Korea for Chuseok
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 16 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 17 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 20 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 21 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 22 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 24 Private tours in Northern India
- 25 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?