We are planning to use ATMs during our upcoming India and Nepal trip, but were wondering if it would be a good idea to have Traveller's Checks on hand just in case?
Traveller's checks in India and Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 2 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 3 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 6 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 7 1st time Japan - solo female
- 8 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 9 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 10 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 11 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 12 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 13 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 14 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 15 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 16 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 17 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 18 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 19 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 20 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 21 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 22 Japan Itinerary for May
- 23 Thai island escape
- 24 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 25 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed