I am a first time traveller thinking of going to nepal in summer. I would like to go for 3 months and have £2000. Is the climate suitable. and if I travel alone will there be many other travellers.
travell to NEPAL in summer(july,august,september)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi driver wanted
- 2 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 3 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 4 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 7 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 8 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 9 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 10 Missing Air Asia flight
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 5 nights in Japan.
- 13 vietnam and laos
- 14 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 15 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 16 2nd location on the beach
- 17 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 18 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 19 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 20 Thailand - Food recos
- 21 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 22 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 23 Laos for the backpacker
- 24 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 25 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son