I am a first time traveller thinking of going to nepal in summer. I would like to go for 3 months and have £2000. Is the climate suitable. and if I travel alone will there be many other travellers.
travell to NEPAL in summer(july,august,september)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 2 My SEA trip - photos update
- 3 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 4 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 5 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 6 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 7 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 8 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 9 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 10 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 11 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 12 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 13 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 14 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 15 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 16 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 17 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 18 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 21 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 22 vietnam and laos
- 23 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 24 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 25 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?