Hey All, Ive been thinking of spending a month this summer traveling in SEA with my husband and four young kids. We've done this sort of thing before, spent a month in ALaska last year and in Italy the summer before. We always find it challenging, amazing and totally rewarding traveling with the kids (also I cant wait til they grow up to see the world). This summer my husband has work in Hong Kong in July so we thought we'd start there and then head to Bali for a few weeks. We really like to get to know new cultures and walk around amazing cities and enjoy nature. Basically we are game for anything. Was wondering if anyone knew of any great villas or houses we could rent while in Bali. Also should we be going to mainland China being that we are so close and if so where and for how long? Also Ive been reading all of your blogs and it seems like breaking the Bali trip in two, the beach and Ubud is what you all suggest. Anyone have any kid friendly activities or suggestions that cant be missed? also we are vegetarians, will we have anywhere to eat while we are away?
traveling with kids to Hong Kong and Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggestions on Planning a Trip to Tibet, Nepal and maybe Bhutan
- 2 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 5 Nepal
- 6 First time to srilanka
- 7 Ubud Tips
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 11 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 12 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 13 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 14 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 15 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 18 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 19 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 20 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 21 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 22 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 23 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 24 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 25 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary