I am Traveling with my children to hong kong and Bali this July. We have three and a half weeks total, ten days in Hong kong and two weeks in Bali. I am traveling with young children so thought it prudent not to do too much traveling from place to place but am second guessing that decision. In Bali we have rented a house in Ubud and will be touring with Putu and my kids will spend a few days in green camp. I'd like help with planning my days in HK. I'd like to have most of my days planned not necessarily what to do when that will prob be determined by how tired my kids are. This is what I've got so far: first day at HK museum of history and then Victoria peak or harbor light show, one day Ocean Park, one day trip to Lantau to see Buddha and monastery, one day for markets (which) and tram ride, one day in Disneyland. Should I plan a day to see the junks in Aberdeen? Would like one more ferry excursion and comments or suggestion on my itinerary. I'd like my kids to get a feel for culture and have a good time so have tried to integrate both. Also in Bali is there anything to suggest to Putu or leave it in his able hands?
Traveling with kids
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 2 Car, driver and hotels
- 3 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 4 Bali Question
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 7 Vietnam - Questions
- 8 India
- 9 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 10 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 12 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 13 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 14 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 17 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 20 Osaka shopping
- 21 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 22 Takayama ideas in April?
- 23 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 24 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'