I am Traveling with my children to hong kong and Bali this July. We have three and a half weeks total, ten days in Hong kong and two weeks in Bali. I am traveling with young children so thought it prudent not to do too much traveling from place to place but am second guessing that decision. In Bali we have rented a house in Ubud and will be touring with Putu and my kids will spend a few days in green camp. I'd like help with planning my days in HK. I'd like to have most of my days planned not necessarily what to do when that will prob be determined by how tired my kids are. This is what I've got so far: first day at HK museum of history and then Victoria peak or harbor light show, one day Ocean Park, one day trip to Lantau to see Buddha and monastery, one day for markets (which) and tram ride, one day in Disneyland. Should I plan a day to see the junks in Aberdeen? Would like one more ferry excursion and comments or suggestion on my itinerary. I'd like my kids to get a feel for culture and have a good time so have tried to integrate both. Also in Bali is there anything to suggest to Putu or leave it in his able hands?
Traveling with kids
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 2 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 5 6 full days in Yagoon
- 6 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 7 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 8 Kyushu rail pass
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 11 A wow spot
- 12 Myanmar itinerary help
- 13 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 14 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 15 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 16 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 17 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 18 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 21 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 22 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 25 Bangkok GTG early November ?