I am Traveling with my children to hong kong and Bali this July. We have three and a half weeks total, ten days in Hong kong and two weeks in Bali. I am traveling with young children so thought it prudent not to do too much traveling from place to place but am second guessing that decision. In Bali we have rented a house in Ubud and will be touring with Putu and my kids will spend a few days in green camp. I'd like help with planning my days in HK. I'd like to have most of my days planned not necessarily what to do when that will prob be determined by how tired my kids are. This is what I've got so far: first day at HK museum of history and then Victoria peak or harbor light show, one day Ocean Park, one day trip to Lantau to see Buddha and monastery, one day for markets (which) and tram ride, one day in Disneyland. Should I plan a day to see the junks in Aberdeen? Would like one more ferry excursion and comments or suggestion on my itinerary. I'd like my kids to get a feel for culture and have a good time so have tried to integrate both. Also in Bali is there anything to suggest to Putu or leave it in his able hands?
Traveling with kids
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 2 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 3 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Odyssey unlimited
- 6 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 7 1st time Japan - solo female
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!