I am Traveling with my children to hong kong and Bali this July. We have three and a half weeks total, ten days in Hong kong and two weeks in Bali. I am traveling with young children so thought it prudent not to do too much traveling from place to place but am second guessing that decision. In Bali we have rented a house in Ubud and will be touring with Putu and my kids will spend a few days in green camp. I'd like help with planning my days in HK. I'd like to have most of my days planned not necessarily what to do when that will prob be determined by how tired my kids are. This is what I've got so far: first day at HK museum of history and then Victoria peak or harbor light show, one day Ocean Park, one day trip to Lantau to see Buddha and monastery, one day for markets (which) and tram ride, one day in Disneyland. Should I plan a day to see the junks in Aberdeen? Would like one more ferry excursion and comments or suggestion on my itinerary. I'd like my kids to get a feel for culture and have a good time so have tried to integrate both. Also in Bali is there anything to suggest to Putu or leave it in his able hands?
Traveling with kids
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 3 Foreign currency
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 7 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 8 Favorite travel apps?
- 9 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 10 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 11 Destination Bangkok, again
- 12 Honeymoon In sept
- 13 Vietnam October 2014
- 14 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 15 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 16 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 17 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 18 Indonesian visa update
- 19 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 20 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 where can i find replica handbags
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?