I am Traveling with my children to hong kong and Bali this July. We have three and a half weeks total, ten days in Hong kong and two weeks in Bali. I am traveling with young children so thought it prudent not to do too much traveling from place to place but am second guessing that decision. In Bali we have rented a house in Ubud and will be touring with Putu and my kids will spend a few days in green camp. I'd like help with planning my days in HK. I'd like to have most of my days planned not necessarily what to do when that will prob be determined by how tired my kids are. This is what I've got so far: first day at HK museum of history and then Victoria peak or harbor light show, one day Ocean Park, one day trip to Lantau to see Buddha and monastery, one day for markets (which) and tram ride, one day in Disneyland. Should I plan a day to see the junks in Aberdeen? Would like one more ferry excursion and comments or suggestion on my itinerary. I'd like my kids to get a feel for culture and have a good time so have tried to integrate both. Also in Bali is there anything to suggest to Putu or leave it in his able hands?
Traveling with kids
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 2 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 3 5 nights in Japan.
- 4 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 5 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 8 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 9 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 10 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 11 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 12 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 13 Visa
- 14 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 15 Affordable Japan
- 16 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 19 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 20 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 23 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 What I like about Mumbai