I have found some wonderful advice on here and I'm very thankful there are well traveled folks like yourselves on here to help. I am traveling to India shortly and will be leaving out of Atlanta, GA. I have a few questions about luggage when going through other countries. I will be flying AF (Air France) the whole way. My flight plan is Atlanta-Paris, Paris-Bengaluru, Bengaluru-Hyderbad. My question is do I need to pick up my luggage in Paris and go through customs and recheck it to go India? And then in India do I pick it up in Bengaluru and go through customs and recheck it to go on to Hyderabad? Thanks in advance for the advice.
Traveling to India!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 5 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Mongolia tour or independently
- 7 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 8 Three days in Bangkok
- 9 Khao Lak
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 11 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 12 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 13 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 14 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 15 Photos from India!
- 16 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 21 Myanmar River Cruises
- 22 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 23 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 How to handle cash in Japan