I have found some wonderful advice on here and I'm very thankful there are well traveled folks like yourselves on here to help. I am traveling to India shortly and will be leaving out of Atlanta, GA. I have a few questions about luggage when going through other countries. I will be flying AF (Air France) the whole way. My flight plan is Atlanta-Paris, Paris-Bengaluru, Bengaluru-Hyderbad. My question is do I need to pick up my luggage in Paris and go through customs and recheck it to go India? And then in India do I pick it up in Bengaluru and go through customs and recheck it to go on to Hyderabad? Thanks in advance for the advice.
Traveling to India!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best dining in Kyoto
- 2 MANALI
- 3 Sharing my Snow Peak Retreat Manali Honeymoon Unforgettable Experience.
- 4 3 Weeks in Kashmir & Ladakh - Many Highlights Without Trekking!
- 5 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 6 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 9 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 12 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 13 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 14 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 15 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 16 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 17 China trip - 15 nights
- 18 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 19 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 20 Japan in July?
- 21 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 22 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 23 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 24 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 25 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?