I have found some wonderful advice on here and I'm very thankful there are well traveled folks like yourselves on here to help. I am traveling to India shortly and will be leaving out of Atlanta, GA. I have a few questions about luggage when going through other countries. I will be flying AF (Air France) the whole way. My flight plan is Atlanta-Paris, Paris-Bengaluru, Bengaluru-Hyderbad. My question is do I need to pick up my luggage in Paris and go through customs and recheck it to go India? And then in India do I pick it up in Bengaluru and go through customs and recheck it to go on to Hyderabad? Thanks in advance for the advice.
Traveling to India!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 2 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 3 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 4 Myanmar podcast
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 6 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Burma with a toddler
- 10 Having doubts with China
- 11 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 12 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 13 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 14 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 15 Bali wedding in villa
- 16 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 17 beaches in Thailand
- 18 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 19 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 20 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 South Korea, 7th World Water Forum - April 2015
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 Craig and Jeane's Sydney & the Blue Mountains Trip Report is Up
- 25 A little help with my Burma plan..