I have found some wonderful advice on here and I'm very thankful there are well traveled folks like yourselves on here to help. I am traveling to India shortly and will be leaving out of Atlanta, GA. I have a few questions about luggage when going through other countries. I will be flying AF (Air France) the whole way. My flight plan is Atlanta-Paris, Paris-Bengaluru, Bengaluru-Hyderbad. My question is do I need to pick up my luggage in Paris and go through customs and recheck it to go India? And then in India do I pick it up in Bengaluru and go through customs and recheck it to go on to Hyderabad? Thanks in advance for the advice.
Traveling to India!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 2 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 3 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 4 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 5 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 8 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 11 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 12 beaches in Thailand
- 13 Krabi island tours
- 14 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed