I have found some wonderful advice on here and I'm very thankful there are well traveled folks like yourselves on here to help. I am traveling to India shortly and will be leaving out of Atlanta, GA. I have a few questions about luggage when going through other countries. I will be flying AF (Air France) the whole way. My flight plan is Atlanta-Paris, Paris-Bengaluru, Bengaluru-Hyderbad. My question is do I need to pick up my luggage in Paris and go through customs and recheck it to go India? And then in India do I pick it up in Bengaluru and go through customs and recheck it to go on to Hyderabad? Thanks in advance for the advice.
Traveling to India!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 2 Angkor Wat guide
- 3 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 4 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 5 thai air Discovery pass question
- 6 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 7 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 8 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 9 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 10 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 11 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 12 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 13 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 14 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 15 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 16 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 17 10 days in South Korea?
- 18 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 19 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 20 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 21 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 22 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 23 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 24 India at the end of May
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience