I'm considering making a trip to Burma in April (one of the hottest months).
I would like to hear an opinion from somebody who has traveled in April in Burma. Is it really so hot? Is it possible to use most of the day for going around the places or it is possible just early in the morning and late in the afternoon?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 2 Sri Lanka in December
- 3 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 4 New Thai Visa
- 5 january 31 in colombo
- 6 Serendipity Srilanka
- 7 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 8 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Traffic and Police in India
- 11 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 12 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 13 New Years in Japan
- 14 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 15 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 3 weeks in Japan
- 18 A first time for everything in Japan
- 19 India Tour Companies
- 20 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 21 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 22 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 23 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 24 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 25 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought