I'm considering making a trip to Burma in April (one of the hottest months).
I would like to hear an opinion from somebody who has traveled in April in Burma. Is it really so hot? Is it possible to use most of the day for going around the places or it is possible just early in the morning and late in the afternoon?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/flawless-youth-skin-care/
- 2 Strengthen the daily maintenance of wood floors
- 3 content of good faith floor
- 4 Passport
- 5 connotation. Neoclassic
- 6 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 9 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 10 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 Hotels in Puri
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 16 Amakusa island help
- 17 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 18 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Japan Itinerary
- 23 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 24 Toddler twin travel in India
- 25 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel