I'm considering making a trip to Burma in April (one of the hottest months).
I would like to hear an opinion from somebody who has traveled in April in Burma. Is it really so hot? Is it possible to use most of the day for going around the places or it is possible just early in the morning and late in the afternoon?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 자연의바다 릴게임 ■■접_속: pts14.컴 ■■
- 2 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 3 myanmar
- 4 Tips in Myanmar
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 8 A beach of choice on Samui
- 9 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 10 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 11 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Travel India solo
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 16 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 17 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 18 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 19 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 21 Osaka, aquarium?
- 22 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 23 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 24 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 25 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors