I'm considering making a trip to Burma in April (one of the hottest months).
I would like to hear an opinion from somebody who has traveled in April in Burma. Is it really so hot? Is it possible to use most of the day for going around the places or it is possible just early in the morning and late in the afternoon?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 7 Japan itinerary advice
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Other than Kyoto?
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 12 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 13 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 14 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 15 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 16 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 17 Beijing tours
- 18 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 19 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 20 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 21 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area