I have looked up the weather as traveling from Beijing thru Shanghai to HK with stops in between including river cruise. Anyone who has done this, please let me know about the weather as so varied. I know we need layers, but anything else we should be aware of.
Traveling in Oct-early Non
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Currency in South Korea
- 2 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 5 Kyushu rail pass
- 6 Tipping in Japan
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 9 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 10 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 11 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 12 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 13 Places to visit in India in October
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 16 Driver in South India
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 6 full days in Yagoon
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 22 Amphawa Floating Market
- 23 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 24 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 25 Krabi island tours