I have looked up the weather as traveling from Beijing thru Shanghai to HK with stops in between including river cruise. Anyone who has done this, please let me know about the weather as so varied. I know we need layers, but anything else we should be aware of.
Traveling in Oct-early Non
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 2 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 5 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 8 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 9 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 10 Phuket
- 11 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 12 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 13 India, What Can I Say!
- 14 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 15 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 16 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 19 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 20 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 21 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 22 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 23 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 24 Angkor - when to go?
- 25 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville