I am planning on traveling through Mongolia by myself for around 3 to 4 weeks.
I am a HUGE fan of nature and I would love to experience mongolia by doing treks(by bike,foot,horse), see beautiful nature and local culture.
I am aware of the fact that Mongolia isnt as easy for travelers, and I am wondering what the best way for me is to see as much as I can in those weeks.
I am not a huge fan of organized tours (although sometimes there's no other options) and im not the richest guy out there(just a student)
Please could someone with experience help me out?
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mumbai Escorts
- 2 Very Diets - How To Get Rid Of Fat
- 3 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 4 the best holiday in bali
- 5 Thailand Assistance
- 6 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 7 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 8 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 9 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 10 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 11 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 12 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 13 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 14 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 15 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 16 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 17 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 18 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 19 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 20 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 21 Japan in February
- 22 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 23 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 24 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 25 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons