I am planning on traveling through Mongolia by myself for around 3 to 4 weeks.
I am a HUGE fan of nature and I would love to experience mongolia by doing treks(by bike,foot,horse), see beautiful nature and local culture.
I am aware of the fact that Mongolia isnt as easy for travelers, and I am wondering what the best way for me is to see as much as I can in those weeks.
I am not a huge fan of organized tours (although sometimes there's no other options) and im not the richest guy out there(just a student)
Please could someone with experience help me out?
Thanks a lot!!!
Traveling by myself through Mongolia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 5 N. India itinerary feedback
- 6 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 7 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 8 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 9 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 12 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 13 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Travel during China national week?
- 16 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 17 Bali or Fiji
- 18 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 19 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 20 Don't use World Expeditions
- 21 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 22 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 23 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 24 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 25 3 days in Teheran