I am planning on traveling through Mongolia by myself for around 3 to 4 weeks.
I am a HUGE fan of nature and I would love to experience mongolia by doing treks(by bike,foot,horse), see beautiful nature and local culture.
I am aware of the fact that Mongolia isnt as easy for travelers, and I am wondering what the best way for me is to see as much as I can in those weeks.
I am not a huge fan of organized tours (although sometimes there's no other options) and im not the richest guy out there(just a student)
Please could someone with experience help me out?
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 2 Booking on the fly
- 3 Tea estates of Munnar
- 4 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 5 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 12 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 13 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 14 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 15 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 16 like my food
- 17 Laos or Kerala?
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Portable wifi rental
- 20 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 21 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 24 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 25 Uzbekistan Visa