I am planning on traveling through Mongolia by myself for around 3 to 4 weeks.
I am a HUGE fan of nature and I would love to experience mongolia by doing treks(by bike,foot,horse), see beautiful nature and local culture.
I am aware of the fact that Mongolia isnt as easy for travelers, and I am wondering what the best way for me is to see as much as I can in those weeks.
I am not a huge fan of organized tours (although sometimes there's no other options) and im not the richest guy out there(just a student)
Please could someone with experience help me out?
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hoi An in December?
- 2 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 3 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 4 Halong Bay cruise
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 7 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 8 India help with where to go
- 9 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 10 Dollar traveller cheques
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 13 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 14 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 15 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 16 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 17 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 18 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 19 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 20 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 21 Is this crazy?
- 22 In Seoul for one day
- 23 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 24 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 25 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo