I am planning on traveling through Mongolia by myself for around 3 to 4 weeks.
I am a HUGE fan of nature and I would love to experience mongolia by doing treks(by bike,foot,horse), see beautiful nature and local culture.
I am aware of the fact that Mongolia isnt as easy for travelers, and I am wondering what the best way for me is to see as much as I can in those weeks.
I am not a huge fan of organized tours (although sometimes there's no other options) and im not the richest guy out there(just a student)
Please could someone with experience help me out?
Thanks a lot!!!
Traveling by myself through Mongolia
- 1 Southern India and Nepal - recommendations please
- 2 Change plans for Thailand in February because of political situation?
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 Thursdaysd's South Asian Sojourn
- 5 Macau Trip- Information Needed!
- 6 ...or maybe India?
- 7 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 8 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 9 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 10 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 11 By Sea -Diu to Daman
- 12 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 13 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 14 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 SALAY from BAGAN
- 17 Anyone in Bangkok
- 18 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 19 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 20 India Visa
- 21 Bangkok in 3 days?
- 22 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 23 I miss Mongolia
- 24 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 25 Vietnam money