I am planning on traveling through Mongolia by myself for around 3 to 4 weeks.
I am a HUGE fan of nature and I would love to experience mongolia by doing treks(by bike,foot,horse), see beautiful nature and local culture.
I am aware of the fact that Mongolia isnt as easy for travelers, and I am wondering what the best way for me is to see as much as I can in those weeks.
I am not a huge fan of organized tours (although sometimes there's no other options) and im not the richest guy out there(just a student)
Please could someone with experience help me out?
Thanks a lot!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료야마토 ♭♭연결 : 【_m k 2 8 9.com_】囍릴게임 백경
- 2 필리핀환율 ▣ 홈피: 【_m k 2 8 9.com_】▣인터넷신천지
- 3 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 4 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 5 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 6 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 7 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 14 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 15 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 16 How much Yen?
- 17 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 18 South Korea for Chuseok
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 21 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 22 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 23 Bali - What to do?
- 24 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 25 AirAsia ASEAN pass?