So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Traveling and domesticating
So, a question:
- 1 white sand beaches in thailand
- 2 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 3 Udaipur, India
- 4 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 5 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 11 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 12 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 13 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 14 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 15 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 where to go in SE Asia
- 19 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 20 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 21 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 22 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 23 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 24 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india