So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Traveling and domesticating
So, a question:
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 3 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 4 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 12 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 13 1 week Philippines
- 14 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Magical India
- 17 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 18 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 19 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 20 SALAY from BAGAN
- 21 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 22 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 23 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 24 cell phone in india
- 25 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)