So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Traveling and domesticating
So, a question:
- 1 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 2 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 3 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 6 Wildlife Tour of India
- 7 India, What Can I Say!
- 8 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 11 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 12 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 13 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 14 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 15 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 16 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 17 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 18 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 19 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 20 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 21 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 22 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 Udaipur, India
- 25 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit