So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 Travel with us in Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- 5 Agra
- 6 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 7 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 10 Pune Female Campaign Services
- 11 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 12 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 13 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 14 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 15 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 16 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 17 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 21 Hanoi Hotel
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016
So, a question: