So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/grovitex/
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 November, March, June... Japan?
- 4 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 5 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 9 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 10 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 11 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 12 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 13 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 14 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 15 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 16 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 17 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 18 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 19 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 20 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 21 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 22 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 25 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
So, a question: