So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Traveling and domesticating
So, a question:
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India - 2 Days only
- 2 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 3 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 4 Beach selection in Thailand
- 5 Burma river cruise
- 6 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 7 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 8 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 12 Malaysian honeymoon
- 13 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 My trip report from the Philippines
- 16 China with Collette Tours
- 17 Exploring Thailand
- 18 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 19 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 21 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 22 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 23 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 24 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 25 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!