So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Travel India solo
- 5 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 9 myanmar
- 10 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 11 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Osaka, aquarium?
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 17 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 18 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 19 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 20 North India Itinerary advice
- 21 Indonesia travel agent
- 22 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 23 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 24 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 25 Advice on Hainan Island?
So, a question: