So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fast Service Provider of Packers and Movers in Bangalore
- 2 Reliable Packers and Mover in Bhopal
- 3 Best Packers and Movers in Ghaziabad
- 4 Bali airport transportation
- 5 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 9 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 13 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 14 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 15 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 16 Hoi An in December?
- 17 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 18 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 19 Passport for Indonesia
- 20 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 21 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 22 Is this crazy?
- 23 Dollar traveller cheques
- 24 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 25 India help with where to go
So, a question: