So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Amakusa island help
- 2 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 3 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 6 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 7 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 8 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 9 Passport
- 10 Japan Itinerary
- 11 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 12 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 13 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 14 Toddler twin travel in India
- 15 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 16 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 17 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 20 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 21 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 22 Japan Trip Delayed
- 23 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 24 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 25 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
So, a question: