So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Traveling and domesticating
So, a question:
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 2 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 3 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 4 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 5 Help! Which to choose?
- 6 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 7 North Vietnam Again!
- 8 Castle & King
- 9 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 10 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 11 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 12 One week in Thailand
- 13 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 14 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 15 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 16 India and Nepal 2014
- 17 Independent female traveller
- 18 Tour company practices
- 19 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 20 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 21 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 22 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 Passport Safety
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)