So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 24th May : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:385 :4895 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 8 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 9 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 10 Laos or Kerala?
- 11 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 12 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 13 Bali & Singapore in October
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 17 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 18 Booking on the fly
- 19 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 20 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 21 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 24 like my food
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
So, a question: