So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 2 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 3 where to stay in Bali
- 4 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 5 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 6 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 9 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 10 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 11 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 12 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 13 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 16 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 17 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 18 Totally unprepared
- 19 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 20 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 21 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 22 An island paradise?
- 23 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 24 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 25 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
So, a question: