So, a question:
How do you deal with the push and pull of traveling life? I ask because I am a former flight attendant. On that "plane" I was always going going going, and just wanted to stay home. Now, I work at a college, and enjoy it immensely. Finding Fodors, I feel like I want to travel again. How do YOU balance the 'be at home' vs the 'let's go traveling' mentalities?
We are going on a trip in 1 week. Had to find dog sitters and house sitters, which before I didn't have as an issue. I'm divided. I enjoy traveling, but not all of the time. I enjoy being home, but not all of the time. (No one in my office can fathom this)
Traveling and domesticating
So, a question:
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 3 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 4 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 5 white sand beaches in thailand
- 6 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 7 Udaipur, India
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Cell Phones in India
- 10 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 11 India, What Can I Say!
- 12 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 13 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 14 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 15 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 16 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 17 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 18 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 19 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 20 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 21 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 22 Wildlife Tour of India
- 23 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 24 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 25 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta