I will be alone on business in China for the 5th time and this will be my second time in Beijing. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated : ) When i was in Beijing the first time I took a variety of govt sponsored tours (did the great wall, the city (including summer palace + temple of heaven), went to pearl market, etc). Did I miss anything major? Should I try a different part of the great wall?
I would LOVE to meet up with someone when I'm there to wander around with, anyone going to be traveling there the same time and want a wander buddy? : )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://alphajackedhelp.com/max-rise-xs/
- 2 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 3 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 4 Best (and safest) Place to see the Himalayas
- 5 Mumbai short visit
- 6 K2 Base Camp Trek; Wondrous Experience!
- 7 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 8 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 9 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 10 Thailand Guides
- 11 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 12 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 13 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 14 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 15 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 16 Phuket Beaches
- 17 India itinerary critique please
- 18 Japan Itinerary!
- 19 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 20 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 21 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 22 Magical India
- 23 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 24 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 25 Vientiane and ??