I will be alone on business in China for the 5th time and this will be my second time in Beijing. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated : ) When i was in Beijing the first time I took a variety of govt sponsored tours (did the great wall, the city (including summer palace + temple of heaven), went to pearl market, etc). Did I miss anything major? Should I try a different part of the great wall?
I would LOVE to meet up with someone when I'm there to wander around with, anyone going to be traveling there the same time and want a wander buddy? : )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 무료황금성 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 게임몽 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 예시 게임 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 성인신천지 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 신천지예시 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 8 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 9 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 10 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 13 Tokyo hotel help
- 14 Private tours in Northern India
- 15 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 18 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 19 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 20 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 21 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 22 Vietnam visa
- 23 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 24 Family Friendly Penang
- 25 Train trip costs help please