I will be alone on business in China for the 5th time and this will be my second time in Beijing. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated : ) When i was in Beijing the first time I took a variety of govt sponsored tours (did the great wall, the city (including summer palace + temple of heaven), went to pearl market, etc). Did I miss anything major? Should I try a different part of the great wall?
I would LOVE to meet up with someone when I'm there to wander around with, anyone going to be traveling there the same time and want a wander buddy? : )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 2 Tipping
- 3 Cambodia weather
- 4 http://trexmusclesite.com/boostero/
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 6 http://trexmusclesite.com/boostero/
- 7 Antique floor unique style
- 8 propose the concept of digital furniture
- 9 Where to buy vacuum pump?
- 10 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 11 Are you looking Camlock Couplings in Durable in Quality?
- 12 Are you looking Flipkart Coupons provider?
- 13 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 16 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 17 Month long SE Asia trip
- 18 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 19 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 20 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 21 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 24 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 25 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary