I will be alone on business in China for the 5th time and this will be my second time in Beijing. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated : ) When i was in Beijing the first time I took a variety of govt sponsored tours (did the great wall, the city (including summer palace + temple of heaven), went to pearl market, etc). Did I miss anything major? Should I try a different part of the great wall?
I would LOVE to meet up with someone when I'm there to wander around with, anyone going to be traveling there the same time and want a wander buddy? : )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 This power increaser improves muscular growth
- 2 토토사이트추천 ± • † ※ 카지노사이트추천 BUS97.COM
- 3 Snapshots From Kerala
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 6 Visa for India
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Other than Kyoto?
- 10 Japan itinerary advice
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 13 Trip Report : China
- 14 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Japan GTG, early April
- 17 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 18 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 22 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 23 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 24 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 25 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)