I will be alone on business in China for the 5th time and this will be my second time in Beijing. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated : ) When i was in Beijing the first time I took a variety of govt sponsored tours (did the great wall, the city (including summer palace + temple of heaven), went to pearl market, etc). Did I miss anything major? Should I try a different part of the great wall?
I would LOVE to meet up with someone when I'm there to wander around with, anyone going to be traveling there the same time and want a wander buddy? : )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 A great trip in India
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 5 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 6 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 7 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 8 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 9 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 10 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 12 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 13 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 14 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 Hanoi Hotel
- 17 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 18 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 19 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 20 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 21 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 22 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 23 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 24 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 25 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?