I will be alone on business in China for the 5th time and this will be my second time in Beijing. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated : ) When i was in Beijing the first time I took a variety of govt sponsored tours (did the great wall, the city (including summer palace + temple of heaven), went to pearl market, etc). Did I miss anything major? Should I try a different part of the great wall?
I would LOVE to meet up with someone when I'm there to wander around with, anyone going to be traveling there the same time and want a wander buddy? : )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Topic Title 안전놀이터주소 /「‰」【ZVZ78.COM】「‰」＼raz 사설토토
- 2 토토야구배팅 /「‰」【ZVZ78.COM】「‰」＼raz 토토축구배당
- 3 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 7 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 8 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 9 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 China in june-July
- 13 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 16 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 China in July
- 19 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 20 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?