I will be alone on business in China for the 5th time and this will be my second time in Beijing. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated : ) When i was in Beijing the first time I took a variety of govt sponsored tours (did the great wall, the city (including summer palace + temple of heaven), went to pearl market, etc). Did I miss anything major? Should I try a different part of the great wall?
I would LOVE to meet up with someone when I'm there to wander around with, anyone going to be traveling there the same time and want a wander buddy? : )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/
- 2 4.5 days in Singapore
- 3 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 4 Hot Sexual Enjoy Ride With Delhi Escorts
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 6 Advice for a newbie!
- 7 bombay shopping
- 8 Train from Mumbai to Goa - Yes or No?
- 9 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 10 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 11 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 12 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 13 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 14 Hakone question
- 15 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 16 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 17 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 18 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 19 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 20 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 21 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 22 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 23 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 24 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 25 Hong Kong or Toyko