I will be alone on business in China for the 5th time and this will be my second time in Beijing. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated : ) When i was in Beijing the first time I took a variety of govt sponsored tours (did the great wall, the city (including summer palace + temple of heaven), went to pearl market, etc). Did I miss anything major? Should I try a different part of the great wall?
I would LOVE to meet up with someone when I'm there to wander around with, anyone going to be traveling there the same time and want a wander buddy? : )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 3 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 4 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 5 Is this crazy?
- 6 In Seoul for one day
- 7 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 8 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 9 India help with where to go
- 10 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 11 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 12 Taxis in Yangon
- 13 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 14 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 15 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 16 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 17 Shanghai Tailor?
- 18 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 19 Best of Koh Tao
- 20 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 21 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 22 Studying yoga in India
- 23 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 24 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 25 Visit Mandalay or not?