I will be in Singapore for a business travel. I have 2 days at the end of my trip and I would like to visit Bali.
I have 2 options - return the previous evening, or return at noon on the day of my departure to London (23:00).
My question is can I take the risk (will be travelling with Air Asia or Mandala Air) and pick a flight from Bali arriving in Singapore around 12:00, and then at 23:00 be able to take the flight to London safely? Or better arrive in Singapore the previous day?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 jechua: Tec*h SUPP0RT hp printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 hp 24*7
- 2 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 ASSIST: Tec^h SUPP0RT MS OFFICE/213 CONTACT 1:855≈999≈8045 microsoft
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 Laos or Kerala?
- 7 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 10 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 11 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 12 Bali & Singapore in October
- 13 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 14 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 15 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 16 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 17 Booking on the fly
- 18 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 19 Tea estates of Munnar
- 20 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 21 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 24 like my food
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week