I will be in Singapore for a business travel. I have 2 days at the end of my trip and I would like to visit Bali.
I have 2 options - return the previous evening, or return at noon on the day of my departure to London (23:00).
My question is can I take the risk (will be travelling with Air Asia or Mandala Air) and pick a flight from Bali arriving in Singapore around 12:00, and then at 23:00 be able to take the flight to London safely? Or better arrive in Singapore the previous day?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 게임몽 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 무료황금성 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 스위피 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 백경 릴게임온라인 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 5 무료바다이야기 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 스위피게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 오리지날릴게임손오공 ≤주_소= kkn36.com≥
- 8 게임몽릴게임 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 9 릴게임오리지널신천지 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 10 게임몽 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 11 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 12 게임몽 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 13 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 14 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 15 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 16 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 19 Tokyo hotel help
- 20 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 23 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 24 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 25 How much Yen?