i went to Seoul with my Girlfriend in September this year. I made a little video. Maybe it´s good to see for your next trip or just as an inspiration
Great city, people and food.
See it here: www.vimeo.com/maxmedien/visitingseoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is this crazy?
- 2 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 3 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 4 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 5 Dollar traveller cheques
- 6 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 7 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 8 India help with where to go
- 9 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 Hoi An in December?
- 12 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 13 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 14 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 Halong Bay cruise
- 17 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 18 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 19 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 20 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 21 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 22 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 23 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 24 In Seoul for one day
- 25 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!