I am travelling to Burma for 1 week, Thailand for 2.5 weeks, Cambodia for 1 week and then Bali for 1 week.
Although I will not be doing any trekking, action sports, rural volunteering, etcetera, I was planning on visiting cities along the road to Chiang Mai, and perhaps Inle lake in Burma, and Siem Reap.
I have most vaccines except Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis and Cholera. I also haven't purchased Malaria medicine.
Should I get the oral Cholera vaccine? It's too late for me to do both doses in Australia now, but I could possibly buy one dose here and one dose in Thailand (or Burma?).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 2 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 3 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 4 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 5 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 6 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 7 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 8 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 9 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 10 Planning my Philippines trip
- 11 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 12 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 13 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 14 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 15 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 16 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 17 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 18 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 19 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 20 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 21 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 22 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 23 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 24 November, March, June... Japan?
- 25 Itinerary Help Japan