I am travelling to Burma for 1 week, Thailand for 2.5 weeks, Cambodia for 1 week and then Bali for 1 week.
Although I will not be doing any trekking, action sports, rural volunteering, etcetera, I was planning on visiting cities along the road to Chiang Mai, and perhaps Inle lake in Burma, and Siem Reap.
I have most vaccines except Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis and Cholera. I also haven't purchased Malaria medicine.
Should I get the oral Cholera vaccine? It's too late for me to do both doses in Australia now, but I could possibly buy one dose here and one dose in Thailand (or Burma?).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스위피게임 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 5 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 6 CNX late arrival?
- 7 is this a good travel plan?
- 8 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 9 Phenom Penh
- 10 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 11 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 12 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 13 One day in Saigon
- 14 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 15 Bali private driver recommendation
- 16 North India Itinerary advice
- 17 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 18 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 19 The Indian money crunch.
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?