I am travelling to Burma for 1 week, Thailand for 2.5 weeks, Cambodia for 1 week and then Bali for 1 week.
Although I will not be doing any trekking, action sports, rural volunteering, etcetera, I was planning on visiting cities along the road to Chiang Mai, and perhaps Inle lake in Burma, and Siem Reap.
I have most vaccines except Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis and Cholera. I also haven't purchased Malaria medicine.
Should I get the oral Cholera vaccine? It's too late for me to do both doses in Australia now, but I could possibly buy one dose here and one dose in Thailand (or Burma?).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/bellavei-skin-whitener/
- 2 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 3 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 4 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 5 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 13 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 16 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 17 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 18 sri lanka- tips required
- 19 base bangkok or manilla
- 20 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 21 Idiotic time zone question
- 22 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 23 Mount Koya
- 24 Sometahing is wrong
- 25 Twin rooms in Japan