I am travelling to Burma for 1 week, Thailand for 2.5 weeks, Cambodia for 1 week and then Bali for 1 week.
Although I will not be doing any trekking, action sports, rural volunteering, etcetera, I was planning on visiting cities along the road to Chiang Mai, and perhaps Inle lake in Burma, and Siem Reap.
I have most vaccines except Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis and Cholera. I also haven't purchased Malaria medicine.
Should I get the oral Cholera vaccine? It's too late for me to do both doses in Australia now, but I could possibly buy one dose here and one dose in Thailand (or Burma?).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/pure-male-power/
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 7 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 8 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 9 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 10 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 India itinerary critique please
- 13 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 14 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 15 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 18 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 19 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 20 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 21 Himachal Pradesh
- 22 Luggage size China ?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Thai Elephants
- 25 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok