I am travelling to Burma for 1 week, Thailand for 2.5 weeks, Cambodia for 1 week and then Bali for 1 week.
Although I will not be doing any trekking, action sports, rural volunteering, etcetera, I was planning on visiting cities along the road to Chiang Mai, and perhaps Inle lake in Burma, and Siem Reap.
I have most vaccines except Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis and Cholera. I also haven't purchased Malaria medicine.
Should I get the oral Cholera vaccine? It's too late for me to do both doses in Australia now, but I could possibly buy one dose here and one dose in Thailand (or Burma?).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 2 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 3 Private tours in Northern India
- 4 a month in india
- 5 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 6 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 7 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 8 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 9 changing left over currency
- 10 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 11 Alternative to Koyasan
- 12 Itinerary feedback please
- 13 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 14 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 15 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 16 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 17 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 18 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 21 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 22 Tokyo hotel help
- 23 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 24 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 25 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary