I am travelling to Burma for 1 week, Thailand for 2.5 weeks, Cambodia for 1 week and then Bali for 1 week.
Although I will not be doing any trekking, action sports, rural volunteering, etcetera, I was planning on visiting cities along the road to Chiang Mai, and perhaps Inle lake in Burma, and Siem Reap.
I have most vaccines except Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis and Cholera. I also haven't purchased Malaria medicine.
Should I get the oral Cholera vaccine? It's too late for me to do both doses in Australia now, but I could possibly buy one dose here and one dose in Thailand (or Burma?).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 2 Road Scholar tour in China
- 3 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 8 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 9 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!