I am travelling to Burma for 1 week, Thailand for 2.5 weeks, Cambodia for 1 week and then Bali for 1 week.
Although I will not be doing any trekking, action sports, rural volunteering, etcetera, I was planning on visiting cities along the road to Chiang Mai, and perhaps Inle lake in Burma, and Siem Reap.
I have most vaccines except Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis and Cholera. I also haven't purchased Malaria medicine.
Should I get the oral Cholera vaccine? It's too late for me to do both doses in Australia now, but I could possibly buy one dose here and one dose in Thailand (or Burma?).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mumbai Escorts Aalia Khan Independent Mumbai Escorts
- 2 http://healthonlinereviews.com/parisian-glow/
- 3 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 4 Touring with Mentari Tour Jakarta
- 5 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 6 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 7 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 8 Tokyo daytrip
- 9 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 10 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 11 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 12 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 13 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 14 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 17 Japan GTG, early April
- 18 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 25 Taiwan confusion..