Would like to know who has travelled to Mongolia and with what tour company. Also, is the Country worth travelling to. I saw a National Geographic presentation about it at our local zoo and it looks very interesting, especially if you can get a tour into the Gobi desert. Appreciate any thing you can tell me about tour companies and just general info about the country.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.horoscopepoint.com Suggested places for Moon in Virgo
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 3 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Hanoi Hotel
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 10 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 11 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 12 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 13 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 14 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 15 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 16 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 17 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 18 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 19 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 20 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 21 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 24 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 25 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?