Would like to know who has travelled to Mongolia and with what tour company. Also, is the Country worth travelling to. I saw a National Geographic presentation about it at our local zoo and it looks very interesting, especially if you can get a tour into the Gobi desert. Appreciate any thing you can tell me about tour companies and just general info about the country.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Link Between Food And Concentration
- 2 of the flooring
- 3 on the dash of red jump
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 6 India Safari 2017
- 7 India in March and April??
- 8 Datong in Winter
- 9 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 10 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 11 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 12 haneda hotel
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Rishikesh, India
- 15 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 16 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 17 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 18 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 19 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 Japan- National Holiday
- 22 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 23 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 24 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 25 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake