Would like to know who has travelled to Mongolia and with what tour company. Also, is the Country worth travelling to. I saw a National Geographic presentation about it at our local zoo and it looks very interesting, especially if you can get a tour into the Gobi desert. Appreciate any thing you can tell me about tour companies and just general info about the country.
Travel to Mongolia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 2 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 3 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 4 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 5 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 6 Restaurants in Singapore
- 7 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 8 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 9 Where to go?
- 10 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 11 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 12 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 13 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 14 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 15 Which airport for Tokyo
- 16 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 17 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 18 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 19 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 20 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 21 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 24 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 25 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?