Would like to know who has travelled to Mongolia and with what tour company. Also, is the Country worth travelling to. I saw a National Geographic presentation about it at our local zoo and it looks very interesting, especially if you can get a tour into the Gobi desert. Appreciate any thing you can tell me about tour companies and just general info about the country.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.hairlosspropecia.org/ultra-pure-memory-boost-xl/
- 2 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 6 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 7 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 8 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 9 India help needed
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 11 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 12 Trekking outside Sapa
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 15 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 16 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Ko Kraden hotels
- 20 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 21 Hoi Ann hotel
- 22 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 23 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 24 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 25 Three Week Trip to Japan