My wife and I want to vist Asia (Thailand, viet., cambodia, japan, malaysia, hong kong, china). This will be her first trip to Asia, I been there a few times. She wants to be over there from 3 months to a year. Money and time aside, do you experience travellers have pros and cons, suggestions, commets are all welcome. how long to stay in one place, type of laces to stay, means of transportation, etc.. Thanks
travel to asia 3 months to1 year
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 5 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 8 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 9 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 10 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 11 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 12 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 13 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 14 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 15 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 16 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 17 Connaught Place
- 18 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 19 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 20 My SEA trip - photos update
- 21 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 22 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 23 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 24 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 25 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?