My wife and I want to vist Asia (Thailand, viet., cambodia, japan, malaysia, hong kong, china). This will be her first trip to Asia, I been there a few times. She wants to be over there from 3 months to a year. Money and time aside, do you experience travellers have pros and cons, suggestions, commets are all welcome. how long to stay in one place, type of laces to stay, means of transportation, etc.. Thanks
travel to asia 3 months to1 year
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tour company practices
- 2 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 3 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 4 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 5 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 6 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 7 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 8 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 9 Help! Which to choose?
- 10 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 11 North Vietnam Again!
- 12 Passport Safety
- 13 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 14 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 15 Castle & King
- 16 Mt Aso Eruption
- 17 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 Independent female traveller
- 20 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 21 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 22 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 23 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 24 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 25 One week in India