My wife and I want to vist Asia (Thailand, viet., cambodia, japan, malaysia, hong kong, china). This will be her first trip to Asia, I been there a few times. She wants to be over there from 3 months to a year. Money and time aside, do you experience travellers have pros and cons, suggestions, commets are all welcome. how long to stay in one place, type of laces to stay, means of transportation, etc.. Thanks
travel to asia 3 months to1 year
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 6 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 7 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 8 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 12 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Bali or Fiji
- 15 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 19 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 20 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 21 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 22 3 days in Teheran
- 23 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 24 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 25 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?