My wife and I want to vist Asia (Thailand, viet., cambodia, japan, malaysia, hong kong, china). This will be her first trip to Asia, I been there a few times. She wants to be over there from 3 months to a year. Money and time aside, do you experience travellers have pros and cons, suggestions, commets are all welcome. how long to stay in one place, type of laces to stay, means of transportation, etc.. Thanks
travel to asia 3 months to1 year
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 4 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 5 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 6 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 7 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 8 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 9 Malaysia travel route help!
- 10 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 11 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 12 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 13 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 14 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 15 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 16 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 17 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 18 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 19 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 best dining in Kyoto
- 22 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 23 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 24 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip