My wife and I want to vist Asia (Thailand, viet., cambodia, japan, malaysia, hong kong, china). This will be her first trip to Asia, I been there a few times. She wants to be over there from 3 months to a year. Money and time aside, do you experience travellers have pros and cons, suggestions, commets are all welcome. how long to stay in one place, type of laces to stay, means of transportation, etc.. Thanks
travel to asia 3 months to1 year
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 3 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 4 Japan in December
- 5 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 6 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 India Add-on
- 10 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 11 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 12 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 15 Phuket
- 16 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 17 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 19 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 20 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 India, What Can I Say!
- 25 Honeymoon in Nha Trang