Since it's cheaper if people go in groups to Tibet, I was hoping to connect with other people that plan on going to Tibet around the same time (Late August to early September). I am considering going to Nepal as well.
Please touch base with me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel India solo
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/digestive-freedom-plus/
- 3 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 9 myanmar
- 10 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 11 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 Osaka, aquarium?
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 18 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 19 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 20 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 21 North India Itinerary advice
- 22 Indonesia travel agent
- 23 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 24 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 25 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
Travel Partners for Tibet possibly Nepal - Late August to Early September