Since it's cheaper if people go in groups to Tibet, I was hoping to connect with other people that plan on going to Tibet around the same time (Late August to early September). I am considering going to Nepal as well.
Please touch base with me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 2 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 3 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 4 further, the opposite exotic aspect
- 5 Bangkok
- 6 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 7 5 weeks in Japan
- 8 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 9 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 10 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 11 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 12 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 13 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 14 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 16 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 17 Lodge in Borneo
- 18 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 19 China and Japan help
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 22 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 23 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 24 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 25 Requesting Passport Number
Travel Partners for Tibet possibly Nepal - Late August to Early September