Since it's cheaper if people go in groups to Tibet, I was hoping to connect with other people that plan on going to Tibet around the same time (Late August to early September). I am considering going to Nepal as well.
Please touch base with me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.thecrazymass.com/forever-bust/
- 2 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 4 Hoi An in December?
- 5 Reliable Packers and Mover in Bhopal
- 6 Bali airport transportation
- 7 Fast Service Provider of Packers and Movers in Bangalore
- 8 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 9 Best Packers and Movers in Ghaziabad
- 10 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 11 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 12 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 13 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 17 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 18 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 19 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 20 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 21 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 22 Passport for Indonesia
- 23 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 24 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 25 Is this crazy?
Travel Partners for Tibet possibly Nepal - Late August to Early September