Any one interested in going to tibet/nepal sometime in Feb 99. I will be travelling alone so I will join one of the tours. However my options are open so if u are planning a small independent group in tibet and need another person .. give me a yell. I can speak both mandarin / cantonese fluently and I m very adventurous. I m pretty fit and have hike many places in Australia but havent done any trekking alone overseas b4.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 2 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 3 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 4 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 5 First time trip to Japan questions
- 6 Laos in the end of June
- 7 Japan & WiFi
- 8 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 9 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 10 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 11 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 12 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 13 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 14 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 15 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 16 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 17 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 18 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 19 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 20 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 21 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 22 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 23 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 24 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 25 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.