Any one interested in going to tibet/nepal sometime in Feb 99. I will be travelling alone so I will join one of the tours. However my options are open so if u are planning a small independent group in tibet and need another person .. give me a yell. I can speak both mandarin / cantonese fluently and I m very adventurous. I m pretty fit and have hike many places in Australia but havent done any trekking alone overseas b4.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 2 http://vitagarciniahcasite.com/cellology/
- 3 http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/maxtropin-and-testropin/
- 4 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 5 2 weeks in Java
- 6 Hanoi - silver jewellery
- 7 Buying jewelry in India
- 8 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 9 Blooming chart in Japan
- 10 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/maxtropin/
- 11 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 12 http://crazybulkshop.com/
- 13 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 14 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 15 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 16 Where to Layover
- 17 9 days in Bali
- 18 4.5 days in Singapore
- 19 Layover in Hong Kong
- 20 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 21 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 22 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 23 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 24 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 25 Italy from an Asian base