Any one interested in going to tibet/nepal sometime in Feb 99. I will be travelling alone so I will join one of the tours. However my options are open so if u are planning a small independent group in tibet and need another person .. give me a yell. I can speak both mandarin / cantonese fluently and I m very adventurous. I m pretty fit and have hike many places in Australia but havent done any trekking alone overseas b4.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Get-Assits: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 AOL MAIL R*J
- 2 Idiotic time zone question
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Mount Koya
- 8 Sometahing is wrong
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Twin rooms in Japan
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 sri lanka- tips required
- 15 base bangkok or manilla
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week