Any one interested in going to tibet/nepal sometime in Feb 99. I will be travelling alone so I will join one of the tours. However my options are open so if u are planning a small independent group in tibet and need another person .. give me a yell. I can speak both mandarin / cantonese fluently and I m very adventurous. I m pretty fit and have hike many places in Australia but havent done any trekking alone overseas b4.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Magical India
- 2 India itinerary critique please
- 3 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 4 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 5 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 6 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 7 Japan Itinerary!
- 8 Vientiane and ??
- 9 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 10 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 11 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 12 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 13 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 14 Himachal Pradesh
- 15 Luggage size China ?
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 Thai Elephants
- 18 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 19 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 20 Sri Lanka in August
- 21 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 22 Japan/Korea/HK
- 23 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 24 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 25 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays