Any one interested in going to tibet/nepal sometime in Feb 99. I will be travelling alone so I will join one of the tours. However my options are open so if u are planning a small independent group in tibet and need another person .. give me a yell. I can speak both mandarin / cantonese fluently and I m very adventurous. I m pretty fit and have hike many places in Australia but havent done any trekking alone overseas b4.
Travel partner in Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 3 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 4 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 7 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 8 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 9 Connaught Place
- 10 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 11 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 My SEA trip - photos update
- 14 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 17 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 18 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 23 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 24 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 25 1 week in Southeast Asia