I have just found out I will have 2 weeks off over the holidays this December. Since I am always limited to school schedules, the only other time I can travel for more than a week is during the summer. I realize neither of those times are ideal for Southeast Asia, but that is where I love to travel! I've been to Thailand and Bali twice, Burma and Hong Kong once. I would happily return to any place I have been, but would also love to visit Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia. How crazy is it to consider a December trip? If I do go, any itinerary suggestions? Thanks, as always, for your input.
Travel over December Holidays?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Magical India
- 2 Trip report China
- 3 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 4 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 10 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 11 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 16 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 17 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 18 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 23 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 24 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?