I am travelling with my girlfriend to Indonesia and Vietnam for 5 weeks leaving in 3 weeks time.
I wanted to get some advice around my 1st section. My original flight goes into Jakarta although I don't plan on staying here. So I was thinking:
Fly to Lombok, stay in senaru visit the waterfalls and maybe the volcano
Ferry to Gilli T
Ferry and land travel to Ubud
Few days in seminyak and visit ulu watu before flying on.
What are your views on this iteniary? Has anyone got any advice about travel, accommodation and activities? I also really like the idea of the diving the shipwreck in tulamben is it worth fitting this in?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARD
- 2 3 weeks in Japan
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 A first time for everything in Japan
- 5 India Tour Companies
- 6 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 7 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 8 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 9 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 12 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 13 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 14 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 15 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 16 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 17 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 18 Vietnam Dong
- 19 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 20 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 21 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 22 New Years in Japan
- 23 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 24 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 25 Touristy Thailand