I am travelling with my girlfriend to Indonesia and Vietnam for 5 weeks leaving in 3 weeks time.
I wanted to get some advice around my 1st section. My original flight goes into Jakarta although I don't plan on staying here. So I was thinking:
Fly to Lombok, stay in senaru visit the waterfalls and maybe the volcano
Ferry to Gilli T
Ferry and land travel to Ubud
Few days in seminyak and visit ulu watu before flying on.
What are your views on this iteniary? Has anyone got any advice about travel, accommodation and activities? I also really like the idea of the diving the shipwreck in tulamben is it worth fitting this in?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 3 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 4 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 12 Taiwan confusion..
- 13 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 14 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Laos- two weeks in January
- 17 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback