I am travelling with my girlfriend to Indonesia and Vietnam for 5 weeks leaving in 3 weeks time.
I wanted to get some advice around my 1st section. My original flight goes into Jakarta although I don't plan on staying here. So I was thinking:
Fly to Lombok, stay in senaru visit the waterfalls and maybe the volcano
Ferry to Gilli T
Ferry and land travel to Ubud
Few days in seminyak and visit ulu watu before flying on.
What are your views on this iteniary? Has anyone got any advice about travel, accommodation and activities? I also really like the idea of the diving the shipwreck in tulamben is it worth fitting this in?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 2 hiking japan sept
- 3 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 4 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 12 shanghai for 4 days
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 17 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 18 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 19 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 22 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 23 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 24 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 25 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip