I am travelling with my girlfriend to Indonesia and Vietnam for 5 weeks leaving in 3 weeks time.
I wanted to get some advice around my 1st section. My original flight goes into Jakarta although I don't plan on staying here. So I was thinking:
Fly to Lombok, stay in senaru visit the waterfalls and maybe the volcano
Ferry to Gilli T
Ferry and land travel to Ubud
Few days in seminyak and visit ulu watu before flying on.
What are your views on this iteniary? Has anyone got any advice about travel, accommodation and activities? I also really like the idea of the diving the shipwreck in tulamben is it worth fitting this in?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Laos or Kerala?
- 4 Home delivery restaurant in gurgaon
- 5 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 8 Bali & Singapore in October
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 11 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 12 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 13 Booking on the fly
- 14 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 15 Tea estates of Munnar
- 16 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 17 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 18 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 21 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 22 like my food
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Portable wifi rental
- 25 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions