This is a followup to my other post regarding the protests and buying travel insurance. I've called a few travel insurance companies today and they pretty much universally said that protests (including the protests that shut down the BKK airport last year) are considered "civil unrest" and not covered under a travel insurance policy. Can anyone recommend a reputable company that does not exclude civil unrest under their insurance policies? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 게임몽 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 3 게임몽 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 5 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 6 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 7 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 14 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 15 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 16 How much Yen?
- 17 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 18 South Korea for Chuseok
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 21 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 22 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 23 Bali - What to do?
- 24 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 25 AirAsia ASEAN pass?