This is a followup to my other post regarding the protests and buying travel insurance. I've called a few travel insurance companies today and they pretty much universally said that protests (including the protests that shut down the BKK airport last year) are considered "civil unrest" and not covered under a travel insurance policy. Can anyone recommend a reputable company that does not exclude civil unrest under their insurance policies? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 2 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 3 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 6 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 7 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 8 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 9 First time trip to Japan questions
- 10 Laos in the end of June
- 11 Japan & WiFi
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 14 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 15 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 16 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 17 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 18 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 19 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 20 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 21 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 22 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 23 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 24 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 25 18.5 Hours in Singapore