I'm wondering if any of you have used a travel agent or worked with guides within Indonesia to help plan your trip. I have a limited amount of time- a little less than 3 weeks and i'm having a difficult time figuring out where to go.
Aside from spending close to a week in Bali, we know we want to spend about 3 days at Yogykarta to see Borobudor and some other temples...but after that we'd really like to experience some interesting culture and see some wildlife...
so the Tana Toraja in Sulawesi?
or to see the orangutans in the wild? I've been trying to research this and a lot of articles recommend not going to the sanctuaries but to spend a few days in the jungle instead. If so- in Borneo or Sumatra? i've read that Borneo has suffered much from deforestation.
Does anyone have any recommends? Or if you can recommend a great travel agent to help plan? (that is- if they are worth it!)
thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China in July
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 삼성안마방の「010~4373~1910」【선릉안마추천】
- 4 삼성동안마の［010-4373-1910］【선릉안마추천】
- 5 삼성역안마の［010-4373-1910］【선릉안마추천】
- 6 삼성안마の［010-4373-1910］【선릉안마추천】
- 7 서울안마유명한곳の《010.4373.1910》【강남안마추천】
- 8 서울안마좋은곳の《010.4373.1910》【강남안마추천】
- 9 서울안마추천の【010^4373^1910】【강남안마추천】
- 10 서울근처안마の［010-4373-1910］【강남안마추천】
- 11 서울안마방の「010~4373~1910」【강남안마추천】
- 12 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 13 Road Scholar tour in China
- 14 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 15 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 16 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 17 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 18 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 19 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 25 Being customs