I'm wondering if any of you have used a travel agent or worked with guides within Indonesia to help plan your trip. I have a limited amount of time- a little less than 3 weeks and i'm having a difficult time figuring out where to go.
Aside from spending close to a week in Bali, we know we want to spend about 3 days at Yogykarta to see Borobudor and some other temples...but after that we'd really like to experience some interesting culture and see some wildlife...
so the Tana Toraja in Sulawesi?
or to see the orangutans in the wild? I've been trying to research this and a lot of articles recommend not going to the sanctuaries but to spend a few days in the jungle instead. If so- in Borneo or Sumatra? i've read that Borneo has suffered much from deforestation.
Does anyone have any recommends? Or if you can recommend a great travel agent to help plan? (that is- if they are worth it!)
thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 3 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 6 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 7 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos