I'm wondering if any of you have used a travel agent or worked with guides within Indonesia to help plan your trip. I have a limited amount of time- a little less than 3 weeks and i'm having a difficult time figuring out where to go.
Aside from spending close to a week in Bali, we know we want to spend about 3 days at Yogykarta to see Borobudor and some other temples...but after that we'd really like to experience some interesting culture and see some wildlife...
so the Tana Toraja in Sulawesi?
or to see the orangutans in the wild? I've been trying to research this and a lot of articles recommend not going to the sanctuaries but to spend a few days in the jungle instead. If so- in Borneo or Sumatra? i've read that Borneo has suffered much from deforestation.
Does anyone have any recommends? Or if you can recommend a great travel agent to help plan? (that is- if they are worth it!)
thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 2 토토총판 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Laos planning.
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 10 Japan for Foodies
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 14 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 15 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 18 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 19 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 20 Singapore weather in August/September
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 First time going abroad
- 23 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels