Does anyone out there have any recent experience with the domestic airlines of Myanmar?
I've heard they have a lousy safety record. We would like to travel up to Bagan to see the temples but it's a long trip overland and we are worried about flying. Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.
Travel from Yangon to Bagan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 2 Thailand mid-December
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 5 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 6 Indian visa
- 7 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 8 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 9 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 10 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 11 One week in Thailand
- 12 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 17 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 18 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 19 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 20 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 21 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 22 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 23 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 24 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 25 Art in Shanghai