Does anyone out there have any recent experience with the domestic airlines of Myanmar?
I've heard they have a lousy safety record. We would like to travel up to Bagan to see the temples but it's a long trip overland and we are worried about flying. Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 총판토토 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Japan Rail Pass
- 5 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 6 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 7 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 12 Japan for Foodies
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 15 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 16 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 19 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 20 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 21 Singapore weather in August/September
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 First time going abroad
- 24 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed