Does anyone out there have any recent experience with the domestic airlines of Myanmar?
I've heard they have a lousy safety record. We would like to travel up to Bagan to see the temples but it's a long trip overland and we are worried about flying. Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.
Travel from Yangon to Bagan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 2 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 3 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 4 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 5 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 6 Missing Air Asia flight
- 7 Hanoi driver wanted
- 8 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 9 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 10 5 nights in Japan.
- 11 vietnam and laos
- 12 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 13 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 14 2nd location on the beach
- 15 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 16 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 17 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 18 Thailand - Food recos
- 19 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 20 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 21 Laos for the backpacker
- 22 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 23 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 24 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 25 Thailand Hotel