Does anyone out there have any recent experience with the domestic airlines of Myanmar?
I've heard they have a lousy safety record. We would like to travel up to Bagan to see the temples but it's a long trip overland and we are worried about flying. Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali airport transportation
- 2 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 3 Passport for Indonesia
- 4 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 5 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 11 Is this crazy?
- 12 Dollar traveller cheques
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 15 India help with where to go
- 16 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 17 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 18 Hoi An in December?
- 19 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 20 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 21 Halong Bay cruise
- 22 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 23 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 24 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 25 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali