Does anyone out there have any recent experience with the domestic airlines of Myanmar?
I've heard they have a lousy safety record. We would like to travel up to Bagan to see the temples but it's a long trip overland and we are worried about flying. Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Tour Companies
- 2 Vietnam Dong
- 3 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 4 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 5 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 6 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 7 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 8 3 weeks in Japan
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 12 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 13 Touristy Thailand
- 14 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 15 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 16 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 17 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 18 Myanmar tour companies
- 19 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 20 A Victory Day Tour
- 21 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 22 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 23 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 24 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 25 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa