Does anyone out there have any recent experience with the domestic airlines of Myanmar?
I've heard they have a lousy safety record. We would like to travel up to Bagan to see the temples but it's a long trip overland and we are worried about flying. Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 2 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Beijing tours
- 6 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 9 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 10 Takayama trail, Japan
- 11 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 12 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 13 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 14 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 15 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 16 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 17 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 18 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 21 Hútòng Walking
- 22 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 23 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 24 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 25 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand