Im travelling to Japan (Kanazawa) on 2nd November and will return back on 9th November.
Can somebody help me what is the best and cheapest mode from Tokyo to Kanazawa and back.
There is a train which costs about 14,000/- Yen...is there a bus or a cheaper flight?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/renuvagenix/
- 2 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 3 India visa for new passport
- 4 Aptitude preparation
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 8 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 9 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Traffic and Police in India
- 12 Serendipity Srilanka
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 New Thai Visa
- 15 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 New Years in Japan
- 18 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 19 Sri Lanka in December
- 20 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 21 january 31 in colombo
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 24 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 25 Best natural wonders in Japan?