Hello, All -
My company is sending me to Singapore end of April and I have booked an extra week to visit another destination. I am a 50+ female traveling alone and am having trouble deciding where to go: Japan & Australia interest me, but they are relatively far from Singapore. I've been to Bangkok and am considering Phuket.
Do you have any suggestions on where I should go or recommendations for tour groups?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy Cycle Online - Xycles
- 2 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 3 Northern India in June
- 4 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 5 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 6 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 7 India for Indiaphiles -- Literature, Cinema, Music, Travel
- 8 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 9 Singapore or Bali
- 10 China in July
- 11 Help With Trip Ideas After Viet Nam-Cambodia River Cruise
- 12 Need advice whether it is worht to rent a car in Phuket or not?
- 13 Needing quick advice with OCI visa and renunciation certificate
- 14 Horrific Pollution in Delhi
- 15 Private guides & drivers in China
- 16 What beach to choose?!?!
- 17 A bit of guidance for a bit of down time during 3 week Thailand trip
- 18 Hakone Free Pass
- 19 Help with products I didn't declare
- 20 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 21 travel to Kuala Lumpur July 4-12
- 22 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 23 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 24 JR Summer Seasonal Trains
- 25 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
Hello, All -