Hello, All -
My company is sending me to Singapore end of April and I have booked an extra week to visit another destination. I am a 50+ female traveling alone and am having trouble deciding where to go: Japan & Australia interest me, but they are relatively far from Singapore. I've been to Bangkok and am considering Phuket.
Do you have any suggestions on where I should go or recommendations for tour groups?
Thanks for your help!
Travel from Singapore
Hello, All -
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 3 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 4 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 5 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 6 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Anyone in Bangkok
- 13 Travel Insurance
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 20 1 week Philippines
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Japan: best time to go?
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 25 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?