Hello, All -
My company is sending me to Singapore end of April and I have booked an extra week to visit another destination. I am a 50+ female traveling alone and am having trouble deciding where to go: Japan & Australia interest me, but they are relatively far from Singapore. I've been to Bangkok and am considering Phuket.
Do you have any suggestions on where I should go or recommendations for tour groups?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 8 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 9 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 17 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 18 Christmas in the Alps
- 19 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 20 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 21 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Laos or Kerala?
- 24 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 25 Bali & Singapore in October
Hello, All -