Hello, All -
My company is sending me to Singapore end of April and I have booked an extra week to visit another destination. I am a 50+ female traveling alone and am having trouble deciding where to go: Japan & Australia interest me, but they are relatively far from Singapore. I've been to Bangkok and am considering Phuket.
Do you have any suggestions on where I should go or recommendations for tour groups?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Duplex Sheet Suppliers in China
- 2 http://advancedtrimsite.com/derma-vita-lift/
- 3 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 4 Halong Bay cruise
- 5 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 6 Dollar traveller cheques
- 7 India help with where to go
- 8 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 9 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 10 Hoi An in December?
- 11 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 12 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 13 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 14 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 17 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 18 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 19 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 20 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 21 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 22 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 23 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 24 Is this crazy?
- 25 In Seoul for one day
Hello, All -