Hello, All -
My company is sending me to Singapore end of April and I have booked an extra week to visit another destination. I am a 50+ female traveling alone and am having trouble deciding where to go: Japan & Australia interest me, but they are relatively far from Singapore. I've been to Bangkok and am considering Phuket.
Do you have any suggestions on where I should go or recommendations for tour groups?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 포커머니상 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 토토 총판 방법 【_kakao: dnj2016'Ж'텔레그램 : speed2017_】
- 3 무료황금성 ≤주_소= kkn36.com≥
- 4 Itinerary feedback please
- 5 무료바다이야기 『홈 피 = kkn36.com 』
- 6 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/andro-no2/
- 7 changing left over currency
- 8 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 9 Alternative to Koyasan
- 10 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 11 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 14 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 15 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 18 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 19 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 20 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 21 Tokyo hotel help
- 22 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 23 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 24 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 25 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
Hello, All -