I want to use my JR pass to travel to Nikko. We will be staying in the Shinjuku area. When i check hyperdia for the scedule, it looks to me that the trains leave from Tokyo station. But when I checked the forum on japan guide, people have said that you can go to Nikko from Shinjuku. Do they mean take a regular train to Tokyo station and swithch to a Nikko bound train. Or is there a train bound for Nikko that leaves from Shinjuku station?
Travel from Shinjuku to Nikko using a JR pass
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Odyssey unlimited
- 2 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 3 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 4 1st time Japan - solo female
- 5 Financial Blog Corliss Online Group: Two Systems, One Country
- 6 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 7 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 8 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 9 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 10 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 11 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 12 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 13 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 14 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!