I want to use my JR pass to travel to Nikko. We will be staying in the Shinjuku area. When i check hyperdia for the scedule, it looks to me that the trains leave from Tokyo station. But when I checked the forum on japan guide, people have said that you can go to Nikko from Shinjuku. Do they mean take a regular train to Tokyo station and swithch to a Nikko bound train. Or is there a train bound for Nikko that leaves from Shinjuku station?
Travel from Shinjuku to Nikko using a JR pass
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 6 Bali or Fiji
- 7 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 10 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 11 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 12 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Don't use World Expeditions
- 15 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 16 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 17 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 18 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 Destination Bangkok, again
- 21 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 22 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 23 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 24 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 25 Favorite travel apps?