I want to use my JR pass to travel to Nikko. We will be staying in the Shinjuku area. When i check hyperdia for the scedule, it looks to me that the trains leave from Tokyo station. But when I checked the forum on japan guide, people have said that you can go to Nikko from Shinjuku. Do they mean take a regular train to Tokyo station and swithch to a Nikko bound train. Or is there a train bound for Nikko that leaves from Shinjuku station?
Travel from Shinjuku to Nikko using a JR pass
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 2 Magical India
- 3 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 8 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 9 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 12 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 13 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 14 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 15 Indian Visa
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 18 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 19 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 20 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 21 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"