I want to use my JR pass to travel to Nikko. We will be staying in the Shinjuku area. When i check hyperdia for the scedule, it looks to me that the trains leave from Tokyo station. But when I checked the forum on japan guide, people have said that you can go to Nikko from Shinjuku. Do they mean take a regular train to Tokyo station and swithch to a Nikko bound train. Or is there a train bound for Nikko that leaves from Shinjuku station?
Travel from Shinjuku to Nikko using a JR pass
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 4 1st time Japan - solo female
- 5 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 6 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 7 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 10 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 11 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 12 Odyssey unlimited
- 13 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 14 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 15 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 16 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 17 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 18 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 19 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 20 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 21 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 22 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 23 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA