I want to use my JR pass to travel to Nikko. We will be staying in the Shinjuku area. When i check hyperdia for the scedule, it looks to me that the trains leave from Tokyo station. But when I checked the forum on japan guide, people have said that you can go to Nikko from Shinjuku. Do they mean take a regular train to Tokyo station and swithch to a Nikko bound train. Or is there a train bound for Nikko that leaves from Shinjuku station?
Travel from Shinjuku to Nikko using a JR pass
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 beaches in Thailand
- 2 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Kyushu rail pass
- 6 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 7 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 8 6 full days in Yagoon
- 9 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 12 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 13 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 14 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 17 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 18 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 19 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 20 Currency in South Korea
- 21 Tipping in Japan
- 22 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 25 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts