I want to use my JR pass to travel to Nikko. We will be staying in the Shinjuku area. When i check hyperdia for the scedule, it looks to me that the trains leave from Tokyo station. But when I checked the forum on japan guide, people have said that you can go to Nikko from Shinjuku. Do they mean take a regular train to Tokyo station and swithch to a Nikko bound train. Or is there a train bound for Nikko that leaves from Shinjuku station?
Travel from Shinjuku to Nikko using a JR pass
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tour company practices
- 2 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 3 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 4 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 5 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 6 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 7 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 8 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 9 Help! Which to choose?
- 10 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 11 North Vietnam Again!
- 12 Passport Safety
- 13 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 14 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 15 Castle & King
- 16 Mt Aso Eruption
- 17 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 Independent female traveller
- 20 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 21 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 22 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 23 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 24 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 25 One week in India