I want to use my JR pass to travel to Nikko. We will be staying in the Shinjuku area. When i check hyperdia for the scedule, it looks to me that the trains leave from Tokyo station. But when I checked the forum on japan guide, people have said that you can go to Nikko from Shinjuku. Do they mean take a regular train to Tokyo station and swithch to a Nikko bound train. Or is there a train bound for Nikko that leaves from Shinjuku station?
Travel from Shinjuku to Nikko using a JR pass
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 India adaptors
- 3 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Help re. Visa.
- 6 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 7 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 8 Bangkok and Manila
- 9 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 10 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 11 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 12 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 13 Visa
- 14 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 15 Gluten free in Japan?
- 16 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 17 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 18 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 19 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 20 Need a guide in Burma?
- 21 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 22 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 23 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 24 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014