I want to use my JR pass to travel to Nikko. We will be staying in the Shinjuku area. When i check hyperdia for the scedule, it looks to me that the trains leave from Tokyo station. But when I checked the forum on japan guide, people have said that you can go to Nikko from Shinjuku. Do they mean take a regular train to Tokyo station and swithch to a Nikko bound train. Or is there a train bound for Nikko that leaves from Shinjuku station?
Travel from Shinjuku to Nikko using a JR pass
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 3 two free days in Beijing
- 4 China in 12 Days
- 5 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 6 Japan - spending money?
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 9 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 10 1st Trip to Bali
- 11 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 12 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 13 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 14 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 15 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 16 water villages, shanghai
- 17 language problem in japan
- 18 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 19 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 20 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 21 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 22 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 23 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 24 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 25 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea