We are travellingg to Singapore and staying atThe Parkroyal on Beach Road. just wondering about transport from the airport are there bus services to the area or if we caught a taxi what would be the cost as we have not visited Singapore before.
Travel from airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 2 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 3 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 4 best dining in Kyoto
- 5 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 6 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 7 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 8 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 9 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 10 Colombo
- 11 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 12 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 13 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 14 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 15 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 16 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 17 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 18 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 19 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 20 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 21 Nepal- recipe?
- 22 China trip - 15 nights
- 23 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 24 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 25 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM