We are travellingg to Singapore and staying atThe Parkroyal on Beach Road. just wondering about transport from the airport are there bus services to the area or if we caught a taxi what would be the cost as we have not visited Singapore before.
Travel from airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 2 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 3 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 4 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 7 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 8 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 9 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 12 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 13 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 14 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 15 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 16 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 17 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 18 Having doubts with China
- 19 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 20 Triple Room in Singapore
- 21 Beijing boutique hotel help
- 22 Beijing 3 days need help
- 23 Nepal - Trekking Tragedy...
- 24 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 25 Next Stop: Sri Lanka