We are looking at booking a tour through China, and the only time I can get off work coincides with China national week in October.
Our tour starts September 29, and is as follows:
Yangshou October 1-3
Yichang October 4-6
Xi'an October 7-9
Shanghai October 10-12
Beijing October 13-17
Does anyone have any experience travelling through these places at this time? The tour agency seemed to think it would be fine because we'll be spending the busiest time period away from Beijing/Shanghai, but I'm not convinced!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 2 4.5 days in Singapore
- 3 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 4 Travel to India in May?
- 5 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 6 Italy from an Asian base
- 7 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 8 Advice for a newbie!
- 9 9 days in Bali
- 10 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 13 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 14 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 15 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 16 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 17 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 18 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 19 Activation of JR Pass
- 20 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 21 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 22 My new 10 year china visa
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 24 Layover in Hong Kong
- 25 Trip to Thailand - advice