We are looking at booking a tour through China, and the only time I can get off work coincides with China national week in October.
Our tour starts September 29, and is as follows:
Yangshou October 1-3
Yichang October 4-6
Xi'an October 7-9
Shanghai October 10-12
Beijing October 13-17
Does anyone have any experience travelling through these places at this time? The tour agency seemed to think it would be fine because we'll be spending the busiest time period away from Beijing/Shanghai, but I'm not convinced!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 2 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 3 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 4 Travel Itenary
- 5 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 6 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 7 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 8 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 9 japan itenirary help
- 10 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 11 Is this crazy?
- 12 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 13 thai baht allowance
- 14 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 15 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 16 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 17 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 18 In Seoul for one day
- 19 Japan & WiFi
- 20 Bali airport transportation
- 21 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 22 Halong Bay cruise
- 23 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 24 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 25 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter