We are looking at booking a tour through China, and the only time I can get off work coincides with China national week in October.
Our tour starts September 29, and is as follows:
Yangshou October 1-3
Yichang October 4-6
Xi'an October 7-9
Shanghai October 10-12
Beijing October 13-17
Does anyone have any experience travelling through these places at this time? The tour agency seemed to think it would be fine because we'll be spending the busiest time period away from Beijing/Shanghai, but I'm not convinced!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Laos planning.
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Japan Rail Pass
- 6 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 7 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 8 Japan for Foodies
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 11 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 12 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 13 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 16 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 17 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 18 Singapore weather in August/September
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 First time going abroad
- 21 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Backpacking on a budget
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!