We are looking at booking a tour through China, and the only time I can get off work coincides with China national week in October.
Our tour starts September 29, and is as follows:
Yangshou October 1-3
Yichang October 4-6
Xi'an October 7-9
Shanghai October 10-12
Beijing October 13-17
Does anyone have any experience travelling through these places at this time? The tour agency seemed to think it would be fine because we'll be spending the busiest time period away from Beijing/Shanghai, but I'm not convinced!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 2 Honeymoon in Bali
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Beautiful location for painting
- 5 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 6 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 7 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 8 India E Tourist Visa
- 9 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 10 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 11 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 12 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 13 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 14 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 15 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 16 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 17 Train Travel in Thailand
- 18 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 19 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 20 Phuket
- 21 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 22 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 23 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 24 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 25 Tips for Myanmar in October