We are looking at booking a tour through China, and the only time I can get off work coincides with China national week in October.
Our tour starts September 29, and is as follows:
Yangshou October 1-3
Yichang October 4-6
Xi'an October 7-9
Shanghai October 10-12
Beijing October 13-17
Does anyone have any experience travelling through these places at this time? The tour agency seemed to think it would be fine because we'll be spending the busiest time period away from Beijing/Shanghai, but I'm not convinced!
Thanks in advance!
Travel during China national week?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 2 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 3 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 7 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 8 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 9 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 10 beaches in Thailand
- 11 Krabi island tours
- 12 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 13 Effectively its absolutely appeared using a beneficial
- 14 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed