We are looking at booking a tour through China, and the only time I can get off work coincides with China national week in October.
Our tour starts September 29, and is as follows:
Yangshou October 1-3
Yichang October 4-6
Xi'an October 7-9
Shanghai October 10-12
Beijing October 13-17
Does anyone have any experience travelling through these places at this time? The tour agency seemed to think it would be fine because we'll be spending the busiest time period away from Beijing/Shanghai, but I'm not convinced!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ◐☆주_소= vtk19.컴 ◐☆
- 2 알라딘 릴게임 ☞◇접 속 : vtk19.컴 ☞◇
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 다빈치 릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = vtk19.컴 ◎♧
- 5 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ⊙●홈 피 - vtk19.컴 ⊙●
- 6 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 7 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 8 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 9 Travel India solo
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 Osaka, aquarium?
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 15 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 16 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 17 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 18 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 19 North India Itinerary advice
- 20 Indonesia travel agent
- 21 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 22 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 23 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 24 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 25 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?