i am planning to visit KL later this year - after peak tourist months - i have a daily budget of $ 400 (USD) excluding hotel expenses - i am wondering will that be enough to cover dining/transportation/tickets etc.
i am planning to stay for 6 days - so i would bring about $ 2400 in total
Personal Blog: http://ronin1770.blogspot.com
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Financial Offer/Business/Project Funding Available Through Bank Instruments
- 2 Japan / Korea Trip
- 3 vietnam visa
- 4 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 5 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 6 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 7 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 8 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 Taiwan confusion..
- 11 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 12 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 13 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Tokyo daytrip
- 16 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 17 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 18 Trip Report : China
- 19 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 20 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 21 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 22 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 23 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback