i am planning to visit KL later this year - after peak tourist months - i have a daily budget of $ 400 (USD) excluding hotel expenses - i am wondering will that be enough to cover dining/transportation/tickets etc.
i am planning to stay for 6 days - so i would bring about $ 2400 in total
Personal Blog: http://ronin1770.blogspot.com
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Passport
- 4 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 5 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 6 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 7 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 8 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 9 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 10 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 11 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 12 Amakusa island help
- 13 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 17 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 18 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 19 Japan Itinerary
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 Toddler twin travel in India
- 22 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 23 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans