i am planning to visit KL later this year - after peak tourist months - i have a daily budget of $ 400 (USD) excluding hotel expenses - i am wondering will that be enough to cover dining/transportation/tickets etc.
i am planning to stay for 6 days - so i would bring about $ 2400 in total
Personal Blog: http://ronin1770.blogspot.com
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 2 Halong Bay cruise
- 3 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 4 Dollar traveller cheques
- 5 India help with where to go
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 8 Hoi An in December?
- 9 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 10 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 15 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 16 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 17 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 18 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 19 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 20 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 21 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 22 Is this crazy?
- 23 In Seoul for one day
- 24 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 25 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary