i am planning to visit KL later this year - after peak tourist months - i have a daily budget of $ 400 (USD) excluding hotel expenses - i am wondering will that be enough to cover dining/transportation/tickets etc.
i am planning to stay for 6 days - so i would bring about $ 2400 in total
Personal Blog: http://ronin1770.blogspot.com
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 2 Visa for India
- 3 Xi'an advice please
- 4 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 5 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 6 Hakone accommodation options
- 7 Buying jewelry in India
- 8 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 9 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 10 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 11 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 12 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 13 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 14 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 15 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 16 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 17 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 18 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 19 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 20 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 21 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 24 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 25 Flower Arranging in Kyoto