i am planning to visit KL later this year - after peak tourist months - i have a daily budget of $ 400 (USD) excluding hotel expenses - i am wondering will that be enough to cover dining/transportation/tickets etc.
i am planning to stay for 6 days - so i would bring about $ 2400 in total
Personal Blog: http://ronin1770.blogspot.com
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Impressions of India
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 10 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 11 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 Bye bye SE Asia
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june